Kyoto University ADB Scholarship for International Students:
Are you looking for ADB Scholarship at Kyoto University? Asian development bank is offering Kyoto University Scholarships. All International Students are encouraged to apply forAsian Development Bank Scholarship from all around the globe. ADB Japan is aFully Funded Scholarshipto undertake aMasters degreeat Kyoto University. No Application Feehave to submit for the Scholarship. Kyoto University and Asian Development Bank are providing 2 Year Master Degree Scholarship.
Each Year ADB provides300 Scholarshipsto all International Students in multiple countries of the world. All thecourses will be available in English. Therefore, you do not need to have earlier knowledge of Japanese to apply. The highest fully funded scholarship award to date is the ADB. You may also apply for: Cape Breton University in Canada – CBU Entrance Scholarships 2024
In Kyoto, Japan, there is a national institution called Kyoto institution. It is the second oldest Japanese university, included in one ofAsia’s highest rankeduniversities and one of Japan’s National Seven Universities. Kyoto University, one of Asia’s top research-focused institutions, is renowned for turning out top scientists, including 19 Nobel laureates, two Fields medalists, and one Gauss Prize winner. It has the most Nobel laureates of any university in Asia.
Details about ADB Scholarship at Kyoto University:
|Host University:||Kyoto University|
|Degree Program:||Masters Degree|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: Simon Fraser University Scholarships – SFU Scholarships 2023
You may also apply for: CSIS Internships Summer 2023 in USA
Financial Benefits of ADB Scholarship at Kyoto University:
Kyoto University ADB Scholarship in Japan is a Full Free Scholarship provided by the Asian Development Bank to study at Kyoto University. All the Expenses will be offered by the Asian Development Bank.
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given
- Accommodation Expenses will also be covered
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance will be given
- StudentMedical and Accident Insurance.
- Books allowance will be offered
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Economy ClassAir Travel Tickets.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Costs associated with photocopying, mailing, typing, computers, school supplies, communications, binding, local travel, and lodging for out-of-town travels.
How does ADB Scholarship work?
- Kyoto University is Under ADB. Only a two-year master’s degree programme is available.
- Every year, 300 students are enrolled in the Asian Development Bank Scholarship Programme on full scholarships.
List of Eligible Countries for Kyoto University Scholarship:
- Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan,
- Bangladesh, Bhutan,
- Cambodia, Cook Islands,
- India, Indonesia,
- Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic,
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic,
- Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar,
- Nauru, Nepal, Niue,
- Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines,
- Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka,
- Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu,
- Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
Eligibility Criteria for Kyoto University Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a national of anADB Country mentioned
- Candidates must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and have a strong academic history.
- Candidates should have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- Applicants must not more than35 years old at the time of application. In extreme circumstances, the age restriction is 45 years old for programmes that are suitable for senior officials and managers.
- Applicants should agree toreturn to your home country after completing the program.
You may also apply for: Top 10+ Scholarships for DPT Students | Scholarships for Doctor of Physiotherapy | Fully Funded
Application Deadline ADB Scholarship at Kyoto University:
13th June 2023 is the last date to apply for the Kyoto University ADB Scholarships in Japan. Must apply before the deadline for ADB Scholarship at Kyoto University. Late applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply for Kyoto University ADB Scholarship?
There is anOnline Application System to apply for Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan.(Under the Countries Click on Japan & then Look for Kyoto University). Link to Application Guidelines and Official Advertisement Link are given below:
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship all about?
The Kyoto University ADB Scholarship is an opportunity provided by Kyoto University in collaboration with the Asian Development Bank (ADB). It aims to assist students from ADB member countries in pursuing their studies at Kyoto University.
Q: Who can apply for the scholarship?
The scholarship is open to citizens of ADB member countries who possess a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Additionally, applicants must fulfill the admission requirements of their chosen graduate program at Kyoto University.
Q: What fields of study does the scholarship cover?
The scholarship covers a wide array of fields of study offered at Kyoto University. These include engineering, agriculture, social sciences, humanities, natural sciences, and more. The available fields and programs may vary from year to year.
Q: How can I submit an application for the scholarship?
To apply for the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship, you must first apply for admission to your desired graduate program at Kyoto University. Once you receive an offer of admission, you can proceed to apply for the scholarship using the official application process. This usually involves completing an application form and submitting academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and other necessary documents.
Q: What expenses does the scholarship cover?
The scholarship provides financial assistance that covers several aspects. It includes tuition fees, a monthly allowance to cover living expenses, accommodation expenses, and travel expenses to and from your home country at the beginning and end of the scholarship period.
Q: How long does the scholarship last?
The duration of the scholarship depends on the specific graduate program you enroll in. Typically, it covers the standard period required to complete the program, which is around two years for a master’s degree and three years for a doctoral degree.
Q: Do I need to take an English language proficiency test?
Yes, most graduate programs at Kyoto University require applicants to demonstrate their English language proficiency. Generally, a satisfactory score on an internationally recognized English language test such as TOEFL or IELTS is required.
Q: Are there any obligations or conditions associated with the scholarship?
Recipients of the Kyoto University Scholarship are expected to maintain good academic standing throughout their studies, actively participate in research or other academic activities, and adhere to the rules and regulations of Kyoto University. After completing their studies, recipients are encouraged to contribute to the development of their home countries.
Q: Can I apply for other scholarships alongside the Kyoto University ADB Scholarships?
While it is crucial to review the specific regulations of the scholarship program, in general, recipients of the Kyoto University Scholarship are not allowed to receive other scholarships simultaneously unless there are exceptional circumstances or specific agreements between scholarship providers.
Q: Where can I find more detailed information about the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship?
For more detailed information about the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship, including application procedures, eligibility criteria, and specific program details, please visit the official Kyoto University website or contact their admissions office directly.