Details to Apply for Assistant for Programme Coordination Unit 2022:
- Job Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Job Sector: Non-profit
- Experience for Job: Internship/Practice
- Posted Date: July 29
- Last date to apply: 22nd August 2022
General objective of the Job
Support program coordinators in Latin America and Africa in all key steps of project cycle management, especially proposal formulation, resource acquisition, grant management, project implementation and monitoring and evaluation.
You may also apply for: Apply for Senior Manager Job 2022 | Media Relation | Jobs in US | Fully Paid
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the research of potential donors for the Latin America and Africa region, including due diligence in accordance with PI ethical guidelines and the preparation of fundraising missions;
- Participate in the annual planning of the program and its quarterly evaluation and ensure that the plan reflects the global and regional strategy;
- Support project teams in regional centres/country offices in developing an integrated action plan with all ongoing projects, highlighting each donor’s contractual obligations;
- Participate in the development of concept notes and project documents, terms of reference for key project activities and activity reports;
- Support the preparation and revision of regular reports to donors to ensure clarity, readability, coherence and logical sequence;
- Support the Program Coordinators in organizing proposal design workshops, project launch workshops, mid-term evaluations, lessons learned and some specific activities in Belgium/on site;
- Support the implementation and maintenance of a functional monitoring, evaluation and reporting system for the PI program in Africa and Latin America, including setting baselines, pre- and post-tests, feedback forms, interviews;
- Communicate regularly with the PI Center and Field Office to keep abreast of needs and activities in the context of the project, advise on compliance with donor requirements;
- Ensure collection of accurate and continuous data in relation to contractual obligations and storage of monitoring and evaluation data collected during the project in coordination with project teams;
- Support African and Latin American project teams in collecting, analyzing best practices and lessons learned and disseminating them globally;
- Support the development of donor communication materials that demonstrate the added value and technical expertise of PIs in Africa and Latin America, including compelling narratives, case studies, country overviews and thematic overviews;
- Keep abreast of the political and human rights situation in the region and contribute to the development of information documents on the situation of human rights defenders in the region. Apply for Assistant for Programme Coordination Unit 2022.
Qualifications Requirements to Apply for Assistant for Programme:
- University degree in international development, journalism, social sciences, communication or other relevant fields.
- Experience assisting with program implementation, project development, monitoring and evaluation, and knowledge management is a plus;
- Work experience (including internships) in Africa and/or Latin America is a big plus;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Have good communication skills (written and verbal) and have the skills to work in a very culturally diverse team;
- Ability to work independently after initial training and guidance;
- Sense of priorities and responsibility. Apply for Assistant for Programme Coordination Unit 2022
Abilities/Skills and knowledge
- Having knowledge of human rights and regional skills is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of gender equality and cross-cutting topics (gender, age, social class, disability) is an advantage;
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and orientation to solutions;
- Ability to work in teams, take initiative and work independently.
- Fluency in English, French and Spanish (written and spoken) is essential.
Advise; Apply for Assistant for Programme Coordination Unit 2022 as soon as possible
Deadline to Apply for Assistant for Programme Coordination Unit 2022
22nd August 2022 is the last date to apply for Assistant for Programme Coordination Unit 2022.
To apply for Job, visit the following link;