Welcome! Romanian MEAT Scholarship is now available for Worldwide Students and you can now Apply for Government of Romania MEAT Scholarship. The scholarship program is provided by the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Tourism (MEAT) for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies. Degree in Romania is offered for the academic year 2022 and 40 scholarships will be given to 40 foreign nationals to study in Romania. Applicants can apply for Government of Romania MEAT Scholarship from all countries from all over the world except EU member states.
Students studying in Europe for this scholarship can only study in Romania if they have been selected/considered for undergraduate and graduate degree program. PhD students may select to study in Romanian or a foreign language. For non-Romanians who want to study in Romanian, a Romanian language preparation course is studied/provided one year prior to university. The announcement of results will be at the start of the 2021-2022 academic year. Apply for Government of Romania MEAT Scholarship as soon as possible.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded | Kent State University Global Scholarship 2023 in USA
Details to Apply for Government of Romania MEAT Scholarship Program:
- Host University: Higher education institutions in Romania. See the full detailed list here
- Available Study Fields: Applications are Opened for available fields of study at host institutions. Preference will be given to those applying to study economics and business administration, technical studies, agricultural sciences and oil and gas.
- Language of study: Education will be in Romanian and foreign language.
- Number of Scholarships: 40.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree – Master’s & PhD degree program
- Eligible Nationalities: Open to all Nationalities
You may also apply for: Fully Funded | The Gates Scholarship in United States 2022-2023
Join US on Telegram
Join US on Facebook
Benefits to Apply for Government of Romania MEAT Scholarship:
The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Tourism Scholarship of the Romanian Ministry of Economy provides the following benefits/advantages to successful applicants:
- Free tuition fees will be given;
- Provides free Accommodation;
- Give Monthly allowance of:
- For undergraduates gives 65 EURO per month
- For post graduates offers 75 EURO per month, (Master degrees and specialization) 2nd cycle,
- 85 EURO monthly, for post-graduate (doctorate degree) 3rd cycle.
Furthermore, selected applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free from submitting the payment of the registration fees, processing fees, Romanian language competencies fees, doctoral admission test fees and specific aptitude tests fees;
- Applicants will get free preparatory year of the Romanian language;
- Candidates will take monthly stipend during the Romanian language preparatory year;
- medical assistance will be given;
- Reduction in public transport fees at the same rate as Romanian students.
Note: the scholarship does not offer food, international and local transport. Candidates should be prepared to personally support/aid any other additional expenses.
You may also apply for: UNCTAD Internship Program 2022-2023 | United Nations Internships
Eligibility to Apply for Government of Romania MEAT Scholarship:
This is a government scholarship program for candidates with the following eligibility standards:
- Foreign citizens of all countries of the world can apply for scholarship, except the member states of the European Union.
- Candidates must have to submit academic papers issued by reputed educational institutions and get good results.
- Applicants must Have good physical and mental health and be present at the time of enrollment in the University where he is present and has accepted/received a medical certificate stating that he is fit for education and free from any infectious diseases.
- Applicants should send full file
- Applicants should be Ready to start studies in Romania.
- Candidates must Respect and obey the Romanian Constitution and the laws of the Romanian government.
- Applicants must follow the internal regulations of the educational institution in which they are studied.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded | University of Manitoba Scholarships 2023 in Canada
Documents required to Apply for Government of Romania MEAT Scholarship:
- Submit Letter of recommendation:
- Submit Application form of MEAT (Please click here to download the form);
- Provide Photocopy of the diplomas/degree obtained
- Submit Simple copies of transcripts/diploma
- Submit Birth certificate – photocopy
- Provide Copy of Passport
- Provide Identity card – photocopy
- Must provide medical certificate
- Must submit Curriculum Vitae
Note: All documents should be submitted in English, Romanian or French language. Otherwise, documents in other languages should be translated into Romanian, English or French.
After registration, the Applicants will be advices to give a valid visa for “studies” along with educational and identification documents from the main application file, as well as an acceptance letter for study and a passport. Educational documents issued in Hague Convention member states should be approved by the competent authorities of the countries exporting to The Hague. Study documents originally issued/proceed to non-partisan parties to the Hague Convention, issued/proceed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy/Consular Office in that country are not parties to the Hague Apostolic Convention. For PhD Scholarship: Agreement in Principle of Scientific Coordinator will be done. Admission is conditional for the candidates who want to take the entrance test for doctoral studies.
Applications’ Deadline to Apply for MEAT Scholarship:
July 31, 2022, is the last date to Apply for Government of Romania MEAT Scholarship.
Procedure to Apply for Government of Romania MEAT Scholarship:
Applicants have to send the scanned copies of required documents to this mail address: email@example.com . Selected candidates must have to submit the main documents to the institution of the educational institution where they start their education.