Asian Development Bank Internship 2022-23 for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are allowed to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2022-23. All International Students from ADB member countries are welcomed to apply for ADB Internship Program 2022-2023. Candidates from ADB member countries are allowed to apply for the Fully Funded Internship Program. The time Duration of the ADB internship will be for 8 weeks minimum and a maximum of 26 weeks. Open minded, Self-directed and motivated applicants are warmly welcomed to apply.
You may also apply for: University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23 | Fully Funded
The internship is only offered to post-graduate level students. If you are a student of Master’s Degree or PhD degree then you are allowed apply for the internship program. It’s not available for Bachelor Degree Students. The Internship is project based which will give an excellent experience to students while working with top researchers in the world.
You may also apply for: Lester B. Pearson Scholarships 2022-23 in Canada | University of Toronto Scholarship | Fully Funded
About Asian Development Bank Internship 2022-23:
- Hosted by: Asian Development Bank
- Internship’s Duration: up to 26 Weeks
- Internship Allowance: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Host country: ADB members
- Application’s Last Date:15th September 2022.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded | GIST International Scholarships 2023 in South Korea
Join US on Telegram
Join US on Facebook
Financial Benefits by Asian Development Bank Internship 2022-23:
- Stipend/Allowance: Stipend will be given to all interns according to the location of internships up to 26 Weeks.
- Airfare Ticket will be given: Asian Development Bank will provide a limited amount as a travel cost for airfare. As the air travel is necessary from home country to appointed/destination country.
ADB Internships Benefits:
- You will Work in a major international development organization.
- Applicants will work collaboratively with experienced/skilled professionals from over 50 different countries;
- Candidates will get a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- Applicants will contribute to Asian Development Bank’s business using his/her research outputs.
Details about Asian Development Bank:
The Internship Program is a project based having best learning opportunity for students to gain experience by research assignments based on Asian Development Bank’s current operational needs.
Asian Development Bank supports its members, and partners, by giving loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote/enhance social and economic development.
Eligibility Standards for Asian Development Bank Internship 2022-23:
Asian Development Bank will give internship chance twice in a year and allow self-directed, open-minded, motivated applicants to apply.
- Applicant should be a student of Master’s Degree or Doctoral degree in one of the ADB member country.
- Candidates must be interested in academic field of study that is directly related to ADB’s work.
- Applicants should be resident of ADB’s Members
- Candidates should have an excellent skills of English
- Applicants must have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
Selection Procedure for Asian Development Bank Internship 2022-23:
- Applicants apply by Online Portal. Prepare the CVs (Resume) and answer the essay questions.
- Must upload all documents (CV and essay) to ACES to complete the application.
- Applicants who will submit their applications late, will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are guided to apply as soon as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Asian Development Bank evaluates applications based on Eligibility standards, Relevance of work Experience and Educational Study, and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
Application Deadline for Asian Development Bank Internship 2022-23:
15th September 2022 is the last date to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship 2022 for 1s Batch and applicants can apply for 2nd Batch from 15th December 2022 to 15th February 2023.
Procedure to Apply for Asian Development Bank Internship:
There is an Online Application Form available to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship in ADB member countries. Must Read FAQs page carefully to know more about the internship program. Following is the Official Internship Advertisement link is given below: