Australia Awards Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are open for the Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia 2023 by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.All International Studentsfrom all around the globe who want to study free in Australia onFully Funded Scholarshipsare highly welcomed to apply for AAS Scholarship. Australian Scholarships are provided to students from developing countries to study inBachelor’s Degree,Master’s DegreeorPhDDegree. AAS scholarship is available for academic year of 2023-2024.
Applicants can apply inAustralian Universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions as well. Through Australia Awards Scholarships you can enhance the skills and knowledge of individuals to drive change and contribute to development in their own countries. You may also apply for: Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship in UK 2023
Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia 2023 Details:
|Host University:||Australian Universities|
|Degree Programs:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible students:||All Nationalities|
|Application Last Date:||1 May 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: United Kingdom Scholarships 2023-2024 – Fully Funded
You may also apply for: Sydney University Scholarships in Australia 2023-24
Financial Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia 2023:
Australia Awards is a Free & Full Funded scholarship program for all international students. All the expenses will be offered. The details are following.
- CompleteTuition Fees will be given.
- ReturnAir Travel Tickets will be provided.
- Establishment Allowance—a once only payment as a contribution towards Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials will be provided
- Contribution toLiving Expenses(CLE) will be given
- Overseas StudentHealth Cover(OSHC) will be cover
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be provided for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Supplementary academic support may be offered to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- Fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework which has a research component where fieldwork is mandatory) may be offered for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare through the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
You may also apply for: Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship in China 2023
What You will Study?
- Australia Awards Scholarship Program are providing Scholarships to Study Undergraduate, Postgraduate Study in Australia. Study programs should relate to your country’s priority areas for development. These are listed on the participating country profiles.
- Australia Awards are not offered for training in areas related to flying aircraft, nuclear technology or military training.
List of Participating Institutions:
You can study and take a Australia Awards Scholarship Program at any of the Participating Country of Australian Awards Scholarships. You can find the Lit of Universities by visiting this link https://www.dfat.gov.au/about-us/publications/Pages/australia-awards-participating-institutions
List of Eligible Countries:
Following is the list of countries that are allowed for Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia 2023 is given below:
Bangladesh, Cambodia, Bhutan, India, Laos, Maldives, Indonesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Federated States of Micronesia, Kiribati, Fiji, Marshall Islands, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Nauru, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
Botswana, Kenya, Ghana, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia
You may also apply for: Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024
Eligibility Criteria for Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia 2023:
- Applicants must be aminimum of 18 years old on 1st February of the year of commencing the scholarship.
- Candidates should be a citizen of a participating country(as listed on the Australia Awards website) and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship;
- Students must not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently;
- Applicants should not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is allowed to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection or mobilization phases (note: residents of Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are allowed but must apply for a student visa).
- Applicant should not be current servingmilitary personnel.
- You not have previously received a long-term Australia Award unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia (such as, a previous awardee who has been on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years will not be allowed to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have resided outside Australia for 8 years);
- You must have satisfied any specific criteria or requirement established by the Program Area or the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship (e.g., having worked a certain year in an appropriate sector);
- Applicants must be able to satisfy the admission criteria of the institution at which the award is to be undertaken (this may mean that Program Areas will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the institution’s admission requirements. This may not be known until Program Areas request a placement at selected institutions);
- You must be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa. This mean that the Program Area will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the requirements of visa;
- Applicants must not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at an academic level lesser than they have already achieved (e.g., must be applying for a Master’s scholarship when they already hold a Ph.D.); and
- Applicants should inform the Program Area of any connection or relationship to staff employed at Program Areas (including locally engaged staff at the post) or with managing contractors so that the application may be properly and transparently managed.
1st May 2023 is the last date to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships. Applications will be open on1st February 2023. Applicants can CheckOpening & Closing Datesfor their Country.
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia 2023?
There are Two Process to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia 2023. Apply Onlineorvia Maildepends on your country. The Complete Procure on How to apply is below: