Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship for all International Student:
Welcome! Applicants are highly encouraged to apply forBeijing Institute of Technology Scholarship2023 inChinathroughChinese Government Scholarship. AllInternational Studentsfrom all over the globe are allowed for China Scholarship. Beijing Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship is providingMasters DegreeandPhD DegreeScholarships to all International Students.Fully Funded Scholarshipis offered for academic session of 2023-24. No Need of IELTStest. Applicants can apply using English Proficiency Certificate.
Almostall academic Fields and Majorsare offered for Master’s Degree Scholarship & Doctoral Degree Scholarship in China at BIT. The scholarship willoffer all the expensesto study free in China.
You may also apply for: Ursinus Gateway International Scholarship in United States 2023 – Fully Funded
Beijing Institute of Technology is one of theBest Universitywith International Vision. Most of the applicants are coming from Russia, Poland, Pakistan, South Korea, Germany, France, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, and Thailand. This is the golden chance for International Students to study in China for free.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship Details:
- Host University:Beijing Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Funding:Fully Funded
- Eligible Students:International
- Host country:China
- Application’s Last Date:15th April 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits BIT Scholarship in China:
The BIT Scholarship 2023 will offer Full Chinese Scholarships to all International Student to undertake their Postgraduate Degree programs. The Scholarship details are following.
- Registration Fee
- CompleteTuition Fee will be offer
- Laboratory Experiments, Internship, and Basic Text Books will be given
- FreeAccommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability will be provided
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme will be provided
- Monthly Living Allowance/Funding:
- For Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485),
- For Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
You may also apply for: Sweden Government Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded
Duration of the Scholarship in China:
The duration of the Master’s Degree scholarship is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree scholarship 3-4 academic years. This is one of the most famous Scholarships to study in China scholarship at BIT University.
You may also apply for: Shanghai Jiao Tong University Scholarships in China 2023 – Fully Funded
List of Available Study Fields (For Masters & PhD):
Following is a List of Academic Fields for Masters & PhD Degree Programs at BIT Scholarship in China for International students.
- Computer Science and Technology
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Design and Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Foreign Languages
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
You may also apply for: Central European University Scholarships in Hungary 2023 – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in China:
Those candidates who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for BIT Scholarship:
- Students must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Candidates forMaster programs must be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates forD. programs must be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s Degree.
You may also apply for: Kings College London Chevening Scholarship in UK 2023 – Fully Funded
Documents Required for Scholarship in China:
Following are the Documents you have to Upload in PDF Format to Apply Online for BIT Scholarship in China:
- First, Upload CSC Application Form
- Submit the Notarized Highest Degree Certificate (English Version) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students.
- Must submit Notarized Transcripts of the Highest Degree
- BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application);
- Must upload Curriculum Vitae
- Upload Personal Statement
- Must upload Two recommendation letters
- Valid Passport (FrontPage)
- Applicants have to upload Physical Examination Record
- English Proficiency Certificate or Test.
Application Deadline BIT Scholarship in China:
15th April 2023 is the last date to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Beijing Institute of Technology 2023/24.
How to Apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023?
There as an Online Application Process available to apply for BIT Scholarship 2023 in China. Applicants have to Apply Online at CSC Scholarship Portalas well as on theUniversity ScholarshipApplication Portal. Then, select “Type B” and the agent No. of BIT is “10007“. The Complete Application Procedure is following:
- First, create an account athttps://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/and select programType B. The agent No. of BIT is10007. Kindly download the CSC application form after registration.
- Then, create an account athttp://isc.bit.edu.cn/, must upload the above-mentioned application documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.