ARES Scholarships for International Students:
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the Belgium Government ARES Scholarship 2023 in Belgium. International Students from developing countries are welcomed to apply for Belgium Government Scholarships. The scholarships are offered to study Masters Degree Program or Training Courses. These fully funded Scholarships are offered by Belgium Government to Study Free from abroad. Application Fee to apply for the ARES award. ARES scholarship is available for academic session of 2023-2024.
A Diverse Range of Major & Fields is offered for the Master Degree Program. Period of the Scholarship for Bachelors or Master Degree program is for 1 Year & 2 to 6 Months for Practical Training Development. All International Students with Any Nationality are allowed to Apply for the Belgium Scholarships. Each Year Belgium Government scholarships 220 Scholarships to international students. Purpose of the Belgium Government Scholarship is to develop your skills. You may also apply for: Top Deakin University Scholarships in Australia 2023
Scholarship in Belgium for Bachelors or Masters and Training Courses give you the Chance to Pursue a One-Year Specialized Master’s Degree Program or a 2-to-6-Month Advanced Training Course within a Higher Education Institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
Belgium Government ARES Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Provided by: Belgium Government
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master Programs & Training Course
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries/students: International
- Host country: Belgium
- Application’s Last Date:27th January 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: EPFL Summer Internships in Switzerland 2023
You may also apply for: SBW Berlin Scholarships in Germany
Financial Benefits of ARES Masters Scholarships:
Belgium Government ARES Scholarships for International Students is a Full Free scholarship which will offer all the expense to study postgraduate degree program.
Benefits for Bachelors or Master’s Degree:
- Round International Airfare Tickets
- Living Allowance/Stipend: 1150 €/month for a Duration of 12 months.
- Indirect Mission fees: 150 € will be given, amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.
- Arrival allowance, Tuition Fee and return fees: 700 € is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.
- Offers Registration Fees
- Provides Insurance fees
- It gives Travel costs that are part of inter-university training
Training Courses Benefits:
- Round International Airfare Tickets will be offer
- Living Allowance
- 83 € per day for stays lasting 8 to 17 days
- 1400 € per month for stays lasting 18 days to 1 month (set amount)
- 1400 € per month for stays lasting 1 to 6 months, prorated to the number of days
- Indirect Mission fees: 150 € is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.
- Offers Insurance Fees
- Travel expenses in the framework of inter-university training.
You may also apply for: Griffith University Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia
List of Available Study Programs:
Applicants can apply in one of the giving below study area.
- Bachelier de spécialisation en Business Data Analysis
- Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et néonatologie
- Master de spécialisation en droits humains
- Master de spécialisation en gestion des risques et des catastrophes à l’ère de l’anthropocène
- Master de spécialisation en gestion intégrée des risques sanitaires
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master de spécialisation en sciences de la santé publique – analyse et évaluation des politiques programmes et systèmes de santé internationale
- Master de spécialisation en transport et logistique
- Master de spécialisation – Design d’innovation sociale
- Master de spécialisation en Nexus Eau-Énergie-Alimentation
- Formation continue en science des données pour la santé mondiale
- Formation continue en pédagogie universitaire numérique
- Certificat interuniversitaire et interdisciplinaire en justices transitionnelles
- Formation continue – Comprendre et gérer les dimensions humaines des projets de changement en développement durable
- Formations continues en assurance qualité et contrôle en qualité des médicaments et produits de santé
- Formation continue en système d’information géographique libre
List of Eligible Countries for ARES Scholarship Program:
Benin, Bolivia, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cuba, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ecuador, Indonesia, Haiti, Kenya, Morocco, Mozambique, Madagascar, Nepal, Peru, Niger, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Republic of Guinea (Conakry), Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam and Zimbabwe.
Eligibility Criteria ARES Masters Scholarships:
To apply for the Belgium Government ARES Scholarship, candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants should be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to start
- You must be a Citizen of One of the countries listed above.
- Duration is One Academic Year
- You must Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
You may also apply for: Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship in China 2023
Application Deadline for ARES Scholarship Program:
27th January 2023 is the last date to apply for the International Scholarship Program in Belgium 2023-24 for international students.
How to apply for Belgium ARES Scholarships 2023?
Application Form is Totally Free. ARES does not charge fees to apply. Apply Online for Belgium ARES Scholarship Program for International Students. The Application Form & Other Documents should be submitted in Online Application Portal. Check the following links below for application procedure: