BI Presidential Scholarships 2023 for International Student:
Welcome! Applicants are warmly welcomed to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway. All International Students from all around the globe are allowed to Apply for International Norway Scholarships. Those applicants who want to Study Free in Norway for the degree of Master’s in Science are welcomed to apply. These Scholarships will be provided at the Norwegian Business School. Students can also apply for Information Technology, Engineering and other Science related departments at the university. These funded scholarships are provided at the Master’s level of education.
Norwegian Business School is providing scholarships for both National and International Students. National Students will only get Tuition Fee for 2 Years degree programs while International Students will get Tuition Fee and Stipend for every semester for up to 2 years.
You may also apply for: TDTU International Graduate Scholarship in Vietnam 2023 – Fully Funded
Norwegian Business School was founded in 1943 is the 1st largest school in Norway and the 2nd in the Europe. More than 20,000 national and international students presently studying in the school.
BI Presidential Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Host University: Norwegian Business School
- Degree level: Master’s Degree
- Scholarship’s benefits: Tuition Fee and Stipend
- Eligible Students: National & International
- Host country: Norway
- Application’s Last Date:1st March 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits Masters Scholarships:
Benefits for Norwegian Students:
Scholarships will provide full tuition fees for each semester, for up to two years, if the applicants achieve the academic progression requirements.
For International Students:
Scholarships will offer full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester, for up to two years, if the candidates achieve the academic progression requirements.
You may also apply for: Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship in China 2023 – Fully Funded
Total Number of Scholarships:
A maximum of 20 scholarships for international applicants and 10 scholarships for Norwegian applicants are offered for the academic year commencing Autumn 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Masters Scholarships:
- Those Applicants with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
- Candidates currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are allowed to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is available to candidates to all Master of Science programmes.
You may also apply for: Ursinus Gateway International Scholarship in United States 2023 – Fully Funded
Academic Progression Requirements for Masters Scholarships:
- All students should meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Applicants with Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Students must have minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Students who are awarded the BI Presidential Scholarship should be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The more details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
Application Deadlines for Masters Scholarships:
1st March 2023 is the last date to apply for BI Presidential Scholarships 2023 in Norway for International Students.
How to apply for BI Presidential Scholarships 2023?
Applicants can Apply Online for BI Presidential Scholarship 2023 in Norway. Follow the mentioned below instruction to apply for the scholarships.
- First, write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Submit the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
- Applicants presently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk programme can apply in their third year by sending the scholarship application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to visit – Official website