Blue Book Traineeship European Commission for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are allowed to apply for Blue Book Traineeship European Commission. The European Commission Internship is a fully paid internship program for all international students. European students are also welcomed to work in union agencies and bodies for this European internship. The period of internship is 5 months (from March 1, 2023, to July 31, 2023). Applicants should have a university degree in any university subject to apply for this traineeship program. This is the one of the best internships in the world by the European Commission. No age limit to apply for this internship program.
You may also apply for: Bond University HDR Scholarships 2023 in Australia | Fully Funded
It gives you the golden chance to meet international students from different cultural backgrounds. 1800 internships will be provided. There are no experience requirements for European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2022-2023. There is no high CGPA is required, neither IELTS nor TOEFL are required. Proficiency in English can be provided as an alternative to IELTS. Twice a year, the commission provide a paid internship of 5 months.
You may also apply for: 600 Graduate Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia | Fully Funded
Candidates can advertise all type of work experience, holiday or student jobs, and regular jobs (like evenings, weekends, etc.). Applicants will be able to receive gifts including attractive monthly funds among other benefits. Apply as soon as possible, if you are ready to start your internship in Europe this year. There is no need to pay application fee to apply for this excellent internship program in European Union. More detailed information about the EU Internship Program is given below.
You may also apply for: Facebook Fellowship 2023 in United States | Fully Funded
Blue Book Traineeship European Commission Details:
- Hosted By: European Union
- Total Number of Internships:1,800
- Financial Funding: Fully Funded
- Application’s Deadline:31st August 2022
You may also apply for: Merit base Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in USA | Fully Funded
Follow us on following Social Media Platforms to get latest Updates;
You may also apply for: Fully Funded Scholarships in Sweden 2023 | Study in Sweden
Financial Benefits by Blue Book Traineeship European Commission:
Applicants will get the following advantages if you are selected for this internship.
- Applicants will receive a Living Allowance.
- Monthly Living Allowance 1,229.23€ Per Month will be given.
- Provision of Reimbursements for Visa Costs
- Medical Expenditure will be provided
- Airfare Travel expenses will offer
Responsibilities of Internees
- Trainees will work in the European Commission, its services and agencies, mainly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere in the European Union.
- The type of your work depends on the service for which you are assigned/selected.
- Applicants can work in environmental policies, human resources, competition law, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Blue Book Traineeship European Commission:
- Applicants must have completed a full bachelor’s degree or a standard 3-year higher education degree.
- There is no need of previous work experience of any kind to apply for European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2022-2023.
- Applicants must have a very good knowledge of languages
Procedure to Apply for Blue Book Traineeship European Commission:
- First of all, Click here to create an account to apply for European Union Internship.
- Then fill in the sign-up form carefully
- After that click ‘submit ‘
- Must check your email account (also spam folder) for confirmation
- After that visit the email link to ‘create your password
- Selected your password andsubmit it
- Click on proceed button to the application form
- Use either the email or your ECAS username to log in afterwards to apply for application.Applicants for EC traineeships cannot log in by using electronic IDs.
The online application process available to apply for Blue Book Traineeship European Commission. All the details about European Union Internship are available on the website. To apply for application, please visit the official EU Internship Program website. The official advertisement link and application links are mentioned below;