Application are invited Candidates to apply for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023-2024 in Australia. To apply for CQ University RTP Stipend Scholarship all national and international students are eligible. To PursueMaster DegreeorPhD Degree Programs Fully Funded Scholarships are available for students from worldwide. All the expenses will cover by Australian Government Stipends Scholarships. For International students this is Full Scholarships. You May Also Apply For:British Council Stem Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Almostall Majors and Academic Fieldsare available at the university.Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP)willgives all coststo complete Masters degree or PhD degree Program from Australia. For this scholarship Students from any country can apply.
In 1967 the Central Queensland University was established. The Queensland university isranked in a country at 37 and 1627 number in world. More than35,000 studentsregistered from worldwide.
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023-2024 Details:
|University:||Central Queensland University|
|Degree Level:||Masters, PhD|
|Eligible Nationalities:||All Nationalities|
|Scholarships Coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||30 September 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
For International students to study in Australia the CQ University RTP Scholarship in Australia is aFull Free Scholarships. RTP Fully Funded scholarship for international students from worldwide will cover all the expenditures. Further Detail is mention below:
- A stipend of $32,000 dollars per annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Research funds also offer
- UniversityTuition Fee.
List of Available Academic Fields for RTP Scholarship:
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Business and Law
- Engineering and Technology
Eligibility Criteria for RTP Scholarship:
- National and International students from any country are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters degree by research or a Master degree of Philosophy: An Undergraduate Degree Program with first or second-class honors from any University dependable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to show enough prior research experience and capability:
- A bachelor’s degree Program with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree Program from a high academic standard institute, and which comprises a substantial component of research
- An equal qualification that shows capability and excellency in research.
Documents Required for RTP Scholarship:
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Certified TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or related publications (for Ph.D. program candidates)
- Candidates for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or related publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- To apply for Master’s Degree Program candidates essential hold Bachelor’s Degree Program Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for PhD Degree Program applicant essential have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The latest degree verified Transcript with authorized stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
30th September 2023 is last date to apply for the Australian Research Scholarship for International Students.
You May Also Apply For:European Central Bank ECB Scholarship 2023-2024 in Europe | Funded | Apply Now
Procedure to Apply for Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship?
To apply for Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships in Australia there is no Separate application. with your supervisory team discuss your interest. School of Graduate Research will welcome students to complete an application carefully, based on the reference of the supervisory team. Candidates will be informed by email when the scholarships have been given.