CERN Summer Program for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for theCERN Summer Program inSwitzerland 2023. AllInternational Studentsfrom all around the globe are allowed to apply forCERN Summer Student Program 2023-24. CERN Member and Non-Member States students are eligible apply for CERN Studentship Program. CERN isFully Funded Internshipthat will be held in Geneva, Switzerland. There isNo Application Feerequired to apply for Summer Internship Program.
Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree(but not PhD) are welcomed to apply for CERN Summer Internship program. Students of any nationality are allowed for CERN program. This program willoffer all the expensesfor theperiod of 8 to 13 weeks. You may also apply for: Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China 2023-24 – Fully Funded
Students currently enrolled inPhysics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematicsstudy fields are warmly welcomed to apply. Applicants will get knowledge from world’s bestscientists and researchers. CERN internship will completely online this time.
CERN Summer Program in Switzerland Details:
- Host Organization: CERN
- Internship period: 8 to 13 weeks
- Internship funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationals
- Application Last Date: 30th January 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
CERN Summer Programs Benefits:
CERN Student Program 2023-24 in Switzerland is aFully Funded programfor international students. Details of the coverage of expenses is mentioned below:
- The contract of association of8 to 13 weeks* to work on a technical project.
- Extensive physics lecture programme (students will also be able to attend a series of IT lectures organized by Open lab).
- A90 CHF per calendar day(net of tax) subsistence stipend to cover the cost ofaccommodation and mealsin the Geneva area for a single person for the whole contract time period.
- Atravel allowance/stipend on a lump sum basis paid at the end of your stay to support you with the cost of travel between Geneva and your residence at the time of the selection committee.
- Offer the coverage by CERN’s comprehensiveHealth Insurance scheme (contribution already deducted from allowance).
- It provides the assistance to find accommodation on the CERN site or nearby.
You may also apply for: Commonwealth Scholarship Program in UK 2023 – Fully Funded
What will you Learn in Summer Programs?
Over a duration of up tothree months, you will work on an advanced technical project aspart of an experimental, engineering or computing team. During this unique and exciting period, you can attend a series oflecturesspecially prepared for you whereexperts and scientistsfrom all over the world share their knowledge about a multiple range of topics in the fields oftheoretical and experimentalparticle physics, engineering and computing.
Eligibility Criteria for Internship Program:
- Studentshaving any nationality are allowed to apply.
- Applicants must beUndergraduate or Master Degree student(not PhD) in Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics and must have completed, by the European Summer 2022, at least three years of full-time studies at university level.
- Candidates will remainregistered as a student during your online studentship with CERN. If you expect to graduate during European summer 2023 (as of May), you are also allowed to apply.
- Applicants should havenot worked at CERN before with any other status (Technical Student, Trainee, User or other status) for more than 3 months and you have not already been a Summer Student at CERN in the past (please note that exceptionally.
- Candidates should have agood knowledge of English speaking. knowledge of French would be an advantage/beneficial.
You may also apply for: Cross Culture Fellowship Program in Germany 2023 – Fully Funded
You may also apply for: Concordia University Scholarships in Canada – Fully Funded
Candidates need toupload following documentsin online application portal. Documents should beClearly Labelledas (e.g., “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.)in PDF format.
- Submit CV in either English or French. Ensure your CV is complete with all skills and experience that make you stand out as a candidate.
- Provide the copy of the RecentAcademic Transcript giving an overview of your marks.
- Submit Two MandatoryReference Letters from Your Lecturers and/or Previous Internships supervisors.
Application Deadline for CERN Summer Programs:
30th January 2023 is the last date to apply for the CERN Summer Student Program 2023-4 for all nationality students.
How to Apply for CERN Summer Student Program 2023?
To apply for CERN Summer Student Program 2023, candidates have to submit all requested documents inOnline Application Portaland Fill the form Completely & carefully. Official Advertisement and Apply link are mentioned below: