CERN Administrative Student Program for International Students:
Applications has been opened for CERN Summer Student Program in Switzerland. International Students are allowed to apply for Fully Funded Internship Program from all over the globe. The program held in Switzerland and interns will have the chance to spend 2 to 12 months in Maine, Geneva. The CERN internship program offers opportunities for undergraduate and master’s students, where they can get experience in the world’s most organized management platform. The CERN Administrative Student Programme does not require any application fees.
If your educational background is related to Translation, Advanced Secretarial Work, Business Administration, Science Communication, Law, Finance, Human Resources, Accounting, Library and Information Science, Logistics, Engineering Management, Education, Audio Visual, Communication and Public Relations, Psychology. Audit, Engineering is the golden opportunity to do an internship at CERN Switzerland again. You may also apply for: Ibn Haldun University Scholarships in Turkey
The CERN Fully Funded International Internship Program will offer all expenses of selected applicants. The European Organisation for Nuclear Research will offer interns the chance to work there for two to twelve months so they can gain experience in their disciplines and use what they have learned in class. Applicants do not have to pay anything. Furthermore, candidates will be entitled to a monthly allowance as well as 2 to 5 days of paid leave each month.
For students pursuing fields connected to fully funded programme administration in Europe 2023, CERN offers a fantastic opportunity to work on initiatives that will alter the course of human history. Students have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with highly financed internships and extremely difficult administrative procedures at CERN, the top organisation in the world. CERN physicists and engineers discover the basic rules of the universe with the world’s most advanced scientific instruments. The vast experience that CERN interns will obtain from working there will help them develop in their careers because they will learn a lot about management and acquire the confidence they will need in the future.
CERN Summer Student Program Details:
|Duration:||2 to 12 Months|
|Internship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: University of Western Australia Scholarship | Global Excellence Scholarship Australia 2023
You may also apply for: University of Simmons Kotzen Scholarship in United States
Financial Benefits of CERN Summer Student Program:
Those applicants selected for the program will receive the following benefits:
- Association contract for 2 to 12 months will be offered.
- 3407 Swiss francs each month (net tax).
- One Round Air Fare Travel Allowance will be given
- Depending on your unique situation, you may need a supplement if you’re married and/or have kids.
- CERN’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme will provide coverage (your support will be withdrawn automatically from your allowance).
- 5 days per monthly paid leave.
You may also apply for: Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) by Ministry of Education
Available Fields for CERN Administrative Student Program:
- Engineering Fields
- Communication and public relations
- Human resources
- Advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Science communication
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
Eligibility Criteria of the CERN Summer Student Program:
Applicants should meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the administrative student program:
- Participants should belong from CERN Member or Associate Member State or are studying in a Member State.
- Selected candidates can stay for at least 2 and at most 12 months as a full-time student.
- Applicants must have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor or Masters)
- Participants should have a good understanding of English or French.
Documents Required for CERN Summer Student Program:
- Submit a updates CV
- A copy of your latest academic transcript providing an overview of your grades (Please make sure there is no protection if you download it through your university’s site so that we can open it).
- A reference letter from your university professor is must If you have a reference letter from a previous internship, you can submit it as a second reference.
- If you have, you can submit these letters on request. As soon as you have submitted your application, you will be given with a link so that you can secretly upload their posts so that you can send it to your referees.
You may also apply for: Teesside University Vice Chancellor Scholarship 2023 in UK
Application Deadline for CERN Summer Student Program:
31st July 2023 is the last date to apply for the CERN Summer Student Program 2023-24.
How to Apply for CERN Administrative Student Program 2023/2024?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for CERN Summer Student Program in Switzerland. Follow the instructions mentioned below to apply. Also visit the official advertisement link mentioned below:
- If you are ready to apply for a CERN fully paid internship, please click the I am interested button on the official website.
- Applicants have to sign up through either LinkedIn, Smart profile, or I
- Select your resume/cv and drop it into the box.
- Applicants are required to submit their academic background and work experience.
- An applicant who is applying for more than one job should submit their applications separately.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the CERN Administrative Student Program?
Ans: The CERN Administrative Student Program is an opportunity for undergraduate or graduate students to gain work experience at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research. The program offers students the chance to work on administrative tasks in various fields, such as human resources, finance, legal services, and more.
Q: How long is the program?
Ans: The program typically lasts between 4 and 12 months, depending on the needs of the department and the availability of the student.
Q: Is the CERN Summer Student Program paid?
Ans: Yes, the program is a paid internship. Students receive a monthly allowance to cover their living expenses.
Q: What kind of work will I be doing?
Ans: The work you will be doing will depend on the needs of the department you are assigned to. Tasks may include data entry, document preparation, administrative support, and more.
Q: Will I have the opportunity to work on scientific projects?
Ans: The program is focused on administrative tasks, so you will not be directly involved in scientific projects. However, you will have the opportunity to attend lectures and seminars on scientific topics.
Q: Will I have access to the CERN facilities?
Ans: As an administrative student, you will have limited access to the CERN facilities. However, you may be able to visit certain areas of the facilities as part of organized tours or events.
Q: Will I receive any training?
Ans: Yes, you will receive training on CERN’s administrative processes and procedures, as well as any specific software or tools you may need to use.
Q: Will I receive a certificate or recommendation letter after completing the program?
Ans: Yes, you will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the program, as well as a written evaluation of your performance. You may also request a recommendation letter from your supervisor.