Chulalongkorn University Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are opened for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023. All International Students from all around the globe can apply for the Thailand Scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarships by Thai Government are provided to all excellent students to undertake a Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Chulalongkorn University. This is the International Graduate Scholarship Program for all students from all around the world.
Almost all academic fields and majors are provided at the university to pursue postgraduate degree programs. Chulalongkorn University Scholarship will offer all the expenses to study free in Thailand. The award period is 2 Years for Masters Degree while its 3 Years for Doctoral Degree. You may also apply for: Bond University HDR Scholarship in Australia 2023-24
The Chulalongkorn University is a public and autonomous research university located in Bangkok, Thailand. By the Times Higher Education Emerging Economies Index, Chula ranked at 126th position.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023 Details:
|Host University:||Chulalongkorn University|
|Degree Program:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Application’s Last Date:||30 May 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: Skoltech University Scholarships in Russia 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
You may also apply for: Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2023-2024 in Turkey | Fully Funded
A full Review of Chulalongkorn University;
Financial Benefits of Chulalongkorn University Graduate Scholarships:
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand is a Full Free Scholarship which will offer all the necessary expense to complete your degree.
- Offers an economy class, round-trip ticket, as actually paid.
It should also be noted that
- Candidates from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht
- For candidates from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip will not exceed 12,000 Baht
- For applicants from Europe, Australia and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg will not exceed 20,000 Baht
- For applicants from North and South America, the airfare of each leg will not exceed 30,000 Baht. Applicants are asked to pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Offers Tuition fees(tuition fees for the faculty/special fees charged by the Faculty or the Program of the students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the Faculty/Program will be needed).
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht will be given.
Chulalongkorn Graduate Scholarships Duration:
- For Masters Degree:2 Years
- For PhD Degree:3 Years.
You may also apply for: Korean Government Scholarship in Korea 2023-2024
List of Available Study Fields/Programs:
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Health Development
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Information Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Operative Dentistry
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
Furthermore, you can visit the Full List of the Programs for Masters, & Ph.D. (Click →Here).
You may also apply for: Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023-2024 – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Scholarships in Thailand:
Applicants must have to meet the given below criteria to be eligible for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023-24 in Thailand:
- Applicants should be international graduates students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries. Faculty members, researchers and academic staff, who will return to teach or work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred.
Note: It must be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any program at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not allowed to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should have completed a Bachelors degree or a Masters degree in a field related to the field for which they are applying. A degree certificate and an official academic transcript should be submitted with their application.
- You should have obtained a grade point average of not lower than 3.25for their graduate studies.
- Candidates should be not be over 35 years of age.
- You should have a command of English. Minimum TOEFL score of 500or 173 Computer-based or IELTS score of 5.0 is required to apply.
- Applicants in good health will be preferred.
You may also apply for: Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2023-2024
Required Documents for Chulalongkorn Graduate Scholarships:
Following documents are required to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand:
- Submit a completed Application Form with a 1-inch photograph attached. Download from official link
- Submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Provide an Academic Transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended
- Submit a certificate of graduation, if available
- Submit a photocopy of the applicant’s Passport
- Submit your Two Letters of Recommendation from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors
- Submit a Medical Certificate confirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
30th May 2023 is the last date to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023-24 in Thailand.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2023?
It must be noted that each Faculty/Programme sets its own application dateline and selection schedule. Candidates should send their application form and relevant documents to the Faculty/Programme of their choice at least 2 weeks before to the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs. Link to Application Form and Official Advertisement Link is below:
Some Frequently Asked Questions;
Q: What is Chulalongkorn University?
Ans: Chulalongkorn University is a public research university in Bangkok, Thailand. It is the oldest university in Thailand and is often ranked as the top university in the country.
Q: What scholarships are available at Chulalongkorn University?
Ans: Chulalongkorn University provides multiple scholarships for both Thai and international students. Some of the most well-known scholarships include the ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship, the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship for ASEAN, and the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship program for International Students.
Q: Who is eligible for these scholarships?
Ans: Eligibility requirements vary depending on the scholarship program, but in general, scholarships at Chulalongkorn University are open to both Thai and international students who meet certain academic and other requirements.
Q: How can I apply for a scholarship at Chulalongkorn University?
Ans: The application process for scholarships at Chulalongkorn University also depends on the scholarship program, but in general, students will need to submit an application form along with supporting documents, such as test scores, academic transcripts, and letters of recommendation. Students should check the specific requirements for each scholarship they are interested in.
Q: When is the deadline to apply for scholarships at Chulalongkorn University?
Ans: Deadlines also vary on the scholarship, so students should check the specific deadlines for each scholarship program they are interested in.
Q: What are the benefits of receiving a scholarship at Chulalongkorn University?
A: The benefits of receiving a scholarship at Chulalongkorn University can include full or partial tuition and fee waivers, monthly stipends, and other financial support. Scholarships can also provide opportunities for students to participate in research and other academic activities.
Q: Where can I find more information about scholarships at Chulalongkorn University?
A: Students can find more information about scholarships at Chulalongkorn University on the university’s website or by contacting the university’s scholarship office directly.