Chulalongkorn University Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are opened for theChulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023. AllInternational Studentsfrom all around the globe can apply for the Thailand Scholarship.Fully Funded Scholarshipsby Thai Government are provided to all excellent students to undertake aMasters DegreeorPhD Degreefrom Chulalongkorn University. This is the International Graduate Scholarships Program for all students from all around the world.
Almostall academic fields and majorsare provided at the university to pursue postgraduate degree programs. Chulalongkorn University Scholarship willoffer all the expensesto study free in Thailand. The award period is2 Years for MastersDegree while its3 Years for Doctoral Degree. You may also apply for: Bond University HDR Scholarship in Australia 2023-24
The Chulalongkorn University is apublic and autonomous research universitylocated in Bangkok, Thailand. By the Times Higher Education Emerging Economies Index, Chularanked at 126th position.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023 Details:
|Host University:||Chulalongkorn University|
|Degree Program:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Application’s Last Date:||30 May 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: Skoltech University Scholarships in Russia 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
You may also apply for: Koc University Turkish Scholarship 2023-2024 in Turkey | Fully Funded
A full Review of Chulalongkorn University;
Financial Benefits of Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023:
Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand is aFull Free Scholarshipwhich will offer all the necessary expense to complete your degree.
- Offers an economy class,round-trip ticket, as actually paid.
It should also be noted that
- Candidates from ASEAN, the airfare of each leg of the trip must not exceed 8,500 Baht
- For candidates from Asian countries, the airfare of each leg of the trip will not exceed 12,000 Baht
- For applicants from Europe, Australia and New Zealand as well as Africa, the airfare of each leg will not exceed 20,000 Baht
- For applicants from North and South America, the airfare of each leg will not exceed 30,000 Baht. Applicants are asked to pay for their tickets and this amount will be reimbursed upon their arrival at Chulalongkorn University.
- Offers Tuition fees(tuition fees for the faculty/special fees charged by the Faculty or the Program of the students’ choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the Faculty/Program will be needed).
- Amonthly stipend andaccommodationin the amount of 16,000 Baht will be given.
Chulalongkorn Graduate Scholarships Duration:
- For Masters Degree:2 Years
- For PhD Degree:3 Years.
You may also apply for: Korean Government Scholarship in Korea 2023-2024
List of Available Study Fields/Programs:
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Health Development
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Information Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Operative Dentistry
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
Furthermore, you can visit the Full List of the Programs for Masters, & Ph.D. (Click →Here).
You may also apply for: Rotary Peace Fellowships 2023-2024 – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023:
Applicants must have to meet the given below criteria to be eligible for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023:
- Applicants should be international graduates studentsfrom ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries. Faculty members, researchers and academic staff, who will return to teach or work at their home universities after graduation from Chulalongkorn University, are preferred.
Note:It must be noted that students from ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries, who have been studying in any program at Chulalongkorn University for more than one semester, are not allowed to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should have completed aBachelors degree or aMasters degreein a field related to the field for which they are applying. A degree certificate and an official academic transcript should be submitted with their application.
- You should have obtained a grade point average ofnot lower than 3.25for their graduate studies.
- Candidates should benot be over 35 years of age.
- You should have a command of English. MinimumTOEFL score of 500or 173 Computer-based orIELTS score of 5.0is required to apply.
- Applicants ingood health will be preferred.
You may also apply for: Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2023-2024
Required Documents for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023:
Following documents are required to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023:
- Submit a completedApplication Form with a 1-inch photograph attached. Download from official link
- Submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Provide anAcademic Transcript issued by the last academic institution that the applicant attended
- Submit a certificate of graduation, if available
- Submit a photocopy of the applicant’sPassport
- Submit your Two Letters of Recommendation from the Head, the Director or the Dean of the institution of the applicant’s affiliation or from the applicant’s superiors
- Submit a Medical Certificateconfirming a physical examination in a hospital in the applicant’s home country.
Application Deadline for Scholarships in Thailand:
30th May 2023 is the last date to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023.
How to Apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023?
It must be noted that each Faculty/Programme sets its own application dateline and selection schedule. Candidates shouldsend their application formandrelevant documentsto the Faculty/Programme of their choice at least 2 weeks before to the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs. Link to Application Form and Official Advertisement Link is below: