University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for the Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in United Kingdom. All International Students from any corner of the globe are welcomed to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship in UK. University of Oxford is providing scholarships to all students to pursue their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from European Country. Clarendon Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship that will offer all the expenses. There is No need to pay Application Fee to apply for the scholarship.
You may also apply for: Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
Almost all academic fields and majors are provided under Clarendon 2023 Scholarship at Oxford University. There are no Restrictions on Residence, Nationality or Field of Study. All Full-Time and Part-Time MPhil and Master’s courses are offered. You can Choose any course from over 12,000 Master’s Courses. The period of the Master’s Degree will be for 1 or 2 Years & for Doctoral Degree 3 to 4 Years. Each Year 130 New, Fully-Funded Scholarships Awarded to the students. This is a golden Opportunity to Join one of the Most Active, Highly International, and Multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
You may also apply for: Masters Scholarship Program at Leiden University – Fully Funded
The University of Oxford is a research university in Oxford, England. Oxford is regularly ranked within the top 5 universities in the globe and is currently ranked at first position in the world in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, also the Forbes’s World University Rankings. According to the QS World University Rankings by Subject, the University of Oxford also ranks at number one position in the world.
Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship Details:
- Host University: Oxford University
- Degree level: Master, PhD Degree programs
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: United Kingdom
- Application’s Last Date:20th January 2023.
You may also apply for: Masters Scholarships in Canada 2022/23 – Fully Funded
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Oxford University Clarendon 2023 Scholarship for International Students is a Full Free scholarship which will offer all the expenses to Study Postgraduate Degree from University of Oxford in United Kingdom. Following benefits will be provided:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Applicants will get an Annual Grant/fund for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2022-23, you can expect to receive at least £15,009.
List of Available Study Fields:
Clarendon Scholarship in UK for International Students provides all academic Programs with No Restrictions/boundaries. You Can Select any Course offered. To check all the courses provided, the (CLICK HERE)
List of Courses by Department:
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Division
- Humanities Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Details About Clarendon Scholarship:
- You will be automatically considered/selected for Clarendon 2023 scholarship if you apply by the relevant field till January deadline. There is no need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon provides fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant/funds for living expenses for the duration of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions/limitations on ordinary residence, nationality or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are offered.
You may also apply for: ADB Masters Scholarships in Japan 2023 – University of Tokyo – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Clarendon Scholarship:
Applicants have to meet/fulfil the given below standards to apply for Oxford University Clarendon 2023 Scholarship in UK:
- Candidates with any nationality from around the globe are allowed to apply for the scholarships.
- The Eligibility standards & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject You Choose/Select. To Check about the Entry Requirements(Click Here). Select/Choose Your Field & Read the details.
20th January 2023 is the last date to apply for the Clarendon International Scholarships in UK.
How to Apply for Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship?
Apply Online for your Course to be considered/selected for a Clarendon 2023 scholarships. There is No need to apply separately for the Clarendon Oxford Scholarship 2023. The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify/inform you with an outcome. After enrolling/selection in the course you will automatically be considered/selected for the award.
Reasons to Study in United Kingdom:
- High quality education is offered here
- International students are welcomed to study in UK
- Variety of courses are studied here
- High standards of teaching in UK
- Shorter courses are available
- Scholarships and funding are given to students
- The UK is an interesting place to live and visit
- You can Work while you study
- High rate of employability is here
- You can Develop excellent language skills