Welcome! Applicants are highly encouraged to apply forCM Punjab Paid Internship Program2022. Those Graduated Students who are looking for Internships are allowed to apply forCM Punjab Internship Programme.Fully PaidCM Punjab Media Graduate Internship program 2022is provided to students having Graduate Degree inMass Communication, Public Relations/Advertising or Firms & Media. Applicants havingage between 18-25 yearare allowed for this internship program. The internship opportunities will be offered to 500 Fresh Graduates.
You may also apply for: Coca Cola Internship 2022-23 Fully Paid | Internships
The Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab has designedCM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduates.CM Punjab Paid Internship 2022will support students to enhance their professional skills and gain experience with top notch persons in the department. Thetime period of CM Punjab Internship is 2 Years.
You may also apply for: Mitacs Globalink Research Internship Program 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
CM Office is looking forpassionate, talented, brilliant and hardworkingstudents for internship programme. Students with graduation degree in relevant fields are highly encouraged to apply for this CM internship program. Recent graduates can also apply for this internship program.20,000 PKRwill be offered to the interns during the internship program. There is no Experience requirement to apply forCM Paid Internship.
CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022 Details:
- Offered by: CM Punjab
- Age Limit:18-30 Years
- Number of Internships:500
- Internship Funding:Fully Paid
- Eligible Candidates: Punjab Domicile
- Host country: Pakistan
- Application’s Last Date:15th September 2022.
You may also apply for: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023 in Japan – Fully Funded
You may also apply for: 500 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-23 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022:
- All candidates havingPunjab Domicile are allowed to apply for CM Internship.
- Those students whograduated from HEC-recognized universities in Mass Communication, Public Relations/Advertising, or Firms & Media degrees can apply for internship.
- Candidates having CGPA 3.0on the scale of 4.0 can apply.
- There is No experience is required for the internship program
- Applicant’s age must be between 18-30 Years.
- CM Punjab Internship is available forBoth Male and Female.50% seats are reservedfor women.
- 10% seats are reserved for Children of Journalists.
Application Deadline for CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022:
15th September 2022 is the last date to Apply Online for CM Punjab Internship Programme 2022.
Procedure to Apply for CM Punjab Paid Internship Program 2022?
Applicants can Apply Online for CM Punjab Graduate Internship Program 2022. Follow the following given steps to Apply.
- VisitPunjab Government’s Directorate General Public Relations Website for more details
- The application form will open/appear at the screen.
- Fill the application form completely/carefully andupload scanned copies of CNIC, Domicile and Degree.
- After that,Submit the application form.