Commonwealth Scholarship Program for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are welcomed to apply forCommonwealth ScholarshipProgram inUnited Kingdom. AllInternational Studentsfrom least developed and lower middle income Commonwealth countries are allowed to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship. Those applicants who want to undertake theirMaster’s Degreein the United Kingdom are encouraged to apply. This isFully Funded Scholarshipoffered for low-income students. This is the golden opportunity for all students to study in UK for Free. The scholarship is offered for academic session of 2023-2024.
The Scholarship provides funding for all Academic Fields & Majorsto undertake a Master’s Degree in Every Field. The time period of the Master Scholarship will be for 1 Year. Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is one of the largest and well-known International Scholarship Schemes in the globe.
You may also apply for: Cross Culture Fellowship Program in Germany 2023 – Fully Funded
Commonwealth Scholarships, funded by theUK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), allow talented and motivated individuals to acquire the knowledge and skills needed for sustainable development, and aim to provide support to those who would not otherwise be able to afford to study in the UK. Commonwealth Master Scholarships are offered for candidates from the least developed and low-middle-income Commonwealth countries who are undertaking a full-time master’s degree in selected courses at a UK university.
Commonwealth Scholarship Program Details:
- Offered by: Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
- Degree level:Master’s degree
- Scholarship Funding:Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries:Commonwealth Countries
- Host country:United Kingdom
- Application’s Last Date: 13th December 2022
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of Scholarships in UK:
Commonwealth Master Scholarships 2023 will offer the following expenses:
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end will be given.
- Full tuition fees will be offer.
- Offers Monthly Stipend(living allowance) at the rate of £1,236 Per Month, or £1,516 Per Month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2022-2023 levels)
- Warmclothing allowance, where applicable also given
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable will also be given
- Studytravel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas will be given.
- Excessbaggage allowance will be provided
- It offers Widowed,Divorced, or aSingle Parent Child allowance
You may also apply for: Concordia University Scholarships in Canada – Fully Funded
List of Available Programs & Majors:
All-Academic Fields & Majors are provided e which includes Arts, Natural Sciences, Clinical, Medical, Social, Engineering and Sciences, Education, etc. To check full list of all study program offered, Visit the link mentioned below;
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Science & Technology for Development
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
You may also apply for: Scholarships in United States 2023-24 – Fully Funded | Study in USA
List of Commonwealth Universities & Courses:
Applicants can check the List of all Universities & Courses/Fields/Majors in which You can apply for the Commonwealth Master Scholarships 2023 (CLICK HERE TO CHECK).
Bangladesh, Botswana, Belize, Dominica, Cameroon, Eswatini, Fiji, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Gabon, Guyana, India, Kenya, Jamaica, Kiribati, Lesotho, Mozambique, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Malawi, Montserrat, Nauru, Namibia, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
You may also apply for: Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2023 – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Master Scholarships:
- Must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British protected person.
- Candidates should be permanently resident in one of the above-mentioned countries.
- Students must be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
- Those applicants who have completed their4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed2 Year bachelor and 2 Year Mastersare allowed to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship.
- By September 2023, must hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second-class degree (2:2) and relevant postgraduate qualification (a Master’s degree)
- Applicants should not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Students must be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
Selection Criteria for Master Scholarships:
- Submit Academic merit of the candidate
- Provide Quality of the plan of study
- Potential impact on the development of the candidate’s home country
You may also apply for: King Abdullah University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia 2023 – Fully Funded
Application Deadline for Commonwealth Scholarship:
13th December 2022 is last date to apply for Commonwealth International Scholarships for International Students.
How to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship 2023?
You have toApply Onlinefor the Commonwealth Scholarship 2023-24. Visit“Apply Now”link and create your account if you don’t have account already. Fill the Online Application Completely andupload the necessary documents, then submit your application. The Link of the Official advertisement is mentioned below: