Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships for International Students:
Applications open for the Commonwealth split-site scholarship 2023-2024 in United Kingdom. All International Students from the developing countries are allowed to apply for Commonwealth PhD scholarships. Those students who want to pursue their Doctoral (PhD) Degree with Fully Funded Scholarship are highly encouraged to apply for Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships in UK. Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is offering this award to talented and highly motivated students.
The Commonwealth grant for PhD students expects to give excellent gear and instructive support to capable and meriting candidates. Besides, the excellent alumni and PhD candidates are surveyed by their examination center around the turn of events and their exploration commitment in the better providence of advanced education in the Commonwealth nations just as in the UK. The completely financed grant is a superb example of cooperation among the UK and low-pay or center pay nations or the Commonwealth nations. You may also apply for: Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia 2023
The award gives all the possible needed monetary aid to the PhD candidates during their visit and study in the UK. Accordingly, this remarkable chance for doctoral students empowers skilled researchers to have an effect in the networks. Every one of the competitors who feel qualified for this grant must not miss the opportunity to apply.
Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship 2023-2024 Details:
|Provided by:||Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO)|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Host country:||United Kingdom|
|Application Last Date:||2 March 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: Edinburgh Global Masters Scholarship in UK 2023
You may also apply for: United Kingdom Scholarships 2023-2024 – Fully Funded
Financial Benefits of PhD Scholarships in UK:
Commonwealth Split-site PhD Scholarships in UK is a Full Free Scholarship for Students from all around the world. Following benefits will be cover:
- A return air ticket will be given to the applicants.
- Full tuition will be provided.
- The selected applicants will get a monthly stipend of £1,236.
- If the candidate’s university is present in the London Metropolitan area, the monthly stipend will be £1516.
- A study travel grant will also be offered.
- Warm clothing allowance will be provided (Where Applicable).
- In the case of widowed, divorced, or a single parent, the first child allowance of £529/month, and the second and third child allowance of £131 will be offered.
Note: Children should be under 16 years of age.
You may also apply for: Sydney University Scholarships in Australia 2023-24
Document Required for UK PhD Scholarships:
- Submit your National ID Copy or Passport Copy that shows a clear picture and complete personal details of the candidate.
- Provide your Complete prior educational transcripts.
- Submit the supporting statement of the supervisor from your home country.
- Provide the supporting statement of the supervisor from UK’s university.
- Submit a reference letter form another individual.
List of Eligible Countries for Scholarships in UK:
- St Helena
- Papua New Guinea
- St Lucia
- Sierra Leone
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- The Gambia
- Sri Lanka
You may also apply for: Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship in China 2023
Eligibility Criteria PhD Scholarships:
Candidates must have to meet the following criteria while applying online for Commonwealth Split-site PhD Scholarships in UK:
- Applicant should be a resident of one of the commonwealth countries.
- Students may be a British-protected person.
- The candidate who has refugee status in an eligible Commonwealth country can also apply.
- If the student is a permanent resident of a commonwealth country, he/she can apply.
- The candidate should be registered for PhD in any university of the Commonwealth country at the time of confirmation of the scholarship (September 2023).
- There should be a link between the applicant’s host university and the UK’s university.
- Supportive details should be provided by both the university’s professors that confirm the eligibility of the candidate.
- You must be available to start your academic studies in the UK by September 2023
- You should hold a Masters Degree before September 2023.
- Applicants will be unable to study abroad without scholarship.
Application Deadline for Scholarships in UK:
2nd March 2023 is the last date to apply for Commonwealth PhD Scholarships, including all Supporting Documents.
You may also apply for: Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024
How to apply Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023?
There is an Online Applicants portal to apply for Commonwealth Split-site PhD Scholarships in United Kingdom. Follow the following instructions to apply. Also, the Official Advertisement is below:
- Candidates should apply to a university that has a funding agreement with the CSC. To check the list, click >>part-funding universities.
- Application must be directly submitted to CSC by using CSC online application system.
- Application that is not submitted via CSC online system will not be accepted.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships?
Ans: Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships are scholarships provided by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK for students from developing Commonwealth countries to pursue a split-site PhD program, with part of the research being conducted in their home country and part in a UK university.
Q: Who is eligible to apply for Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships?
Ans: To apply for a Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship, you should be a citizen of a developing Commonwealth country, hold a first degree at either first or upper second-class level, and meet the specific eligibility requirement of the country from which you are applying.
Q: What is the duration of a Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship?
Ans: The duration of a Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship is up to 3 years.
Q: What does a Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship offer?
Ans: A Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship offers tuition fees, return airfare, a personal maintenance allowance, and other approved expenses.
Q: How to apply for a Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship?
A: To apply for a Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship, you should submit an online application to the relevant government department or agency in your home country. The application process and deadline for submissions may vary from country to country.
Note: The eligibility requirements, application process, and specific benefits covered by a Commonwealth Split-site Scholarship may vary, and you are advised to check the official website of the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission or your home country’s relevant department for up-to-date information.