Concordia university scholarships 2023-2024 for International Students:
Applications has been opened for Concordia university scholarships in Canada. All International applicantswho want to undertake theirUndergraduate Degrees,Master’s Degrees, orPh.D. Degree Programs. Applicants can enroll in multiple study program/subjects like Administration, Humanities, Arts, Engineering, business, technology, Law, Life Sciences, and Health Sciences subjects, etc are available.
Concordia university scholarships 2023-2024 in Canadais also one of these famous scholarships. Concordia University provides scholarships in almost all subjects. Duolingo English tests are accepted for Concordia university scholarships. As a result, applicants are not required to visit a testing center. Concordia University is one of the best chances for students who want to study or conduct research with international researchers while studying abroad. You can also apply for: University of Birmingham Scholarship 2023-2024 in UK | Funded
Concordia University is a public English research university based in Montreal, Canada. It was ranked at 670th among the world’s top universities. Concordia University offers over 600 study Programs to both international and Domestic students. There are almost 35,000 international students and 220,000 students globally enrolled at the university.
Concordia university scholarships in Canada Details:
|Host University||Concordia University|
|Degree Program||Undergraduate, Masters, Diploma or Certificate Programs|
|Scholarship Funding||Fully Funded|
|Application’s Last Date||Still Open|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You can also apply for: Asian Development Bank Free Online Courses with Certificates
You may also apply for: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023-2024
Benefits of Concordia university scholarships in Canada:
Concordia University Scholarships are fully funded and will offer following candidate’s expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee, Books, Residential, and Food plans expenses will be covered.
- Concordia Undergraduate Graduate Entry Scholarships of $10,000 will be given.
- Doctorate Graduate Fellowships worth $14,000per year upto 4 years are given to the candidates.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate of about $39,280 in value.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship is $10,000.
Available Course / Subjects Offered at Concordia University:
- Arts And Music
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Economics And Politics
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Health Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- School of Graduate Studies
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
You may also apply for: Awaji Youth Foundation Fellowship Program in Japan
Eligibility Requirements for Concordia University Scholarships Program:
To apply for the Concordia university scholarships in Canada,applicants must have to follow the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be an international or Canadian student.
- Candidates should be full-time students enrolled in a study program.
- Language Requirement: According to CVID-19, Concordia University has cancelled IELTS/TOEFL Language Exams. Duolingo English tests will be
- Concordia University offers “top-up” support to Indigenous graduate entrants who have received scholarships.
- Every year, there are 20 master’s and 10 doctorate scholarships of $10,000, with the doctoral award granting $10,000 each year up to 4 Years.
Documents Required for Concordia University Scholarships Program:
Following documents mentioned below need to upload for the Concordia university scholarships 2023-2024in Canada:
- Submit a notarial copy of aDiploma or Certification
- Submit the personal statement
- Provide the Financial plan letter
- Submit the Non-Criminal Records
- Provide the Passport for International Students.
- Submit the Short Resume/CV.
- Provide motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Must submit Recommendation Letters.
- Offer the Health Certificate.
- Submit Proof of Language Proficiency
- Submit Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Provide Acceptance Letter(Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents if you have
You may also apply for: University of Calgary Scholarships in Canada 2023-2024
Applications Deadlines for Concordia University Scholarships Program:
There is no specific last date to apply for Concordia University Scholarships for International Students. Applicants are advised to apply for the scholarship as soon as possible.
How to apply for Concordia university scholarships 2023-2024?
Application form forConcordia University Scholarships in Canadais digital, applicants need to fill out the application form and then submit it via the application portal.
- Select a study Program
- Check the Requirements of particular program
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- Apply for that program
- After Applying
- New Students must have to prepare themselves for the First Year
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What kind of scholarships are available at Concordia University?
Ans: Concordia University offer multiple scholarships, such as entrance scholarships, in-course scholarships, departmental scholarships and external scholarships.
Q: Can international students apply for the scholarships at Concordia University Scholarships?
Ans: Yes, all the international students can apply for Concordia University Scholarships. There are particular scholarships available for international students.
Q: Can I receive more than one scholarship at Concordia University?
Ans: Yes, it is possible for students to avail more than one scholarship at Concordia University. However, each scholarship has its own requirements, criteria and restrictions, that limit the number of scholarships you get.
Q: Should I need to maintain GPA to keep my Concordia University Scholarships Program?
Ans: Yes, some scholarships may require you to maintain a certain GPA to keep your scholarship. It is most important to read the instruction and conditions of each scholarships program before applying.