Cross Culture Fellowship Program for International Candidates:
Welcome! Applicants are welcomed to apply for the most famousifa Cross Culture Fellowship Program 2023 inGermany. AllInternational applicants from 40 countries are allowed to apply forCross Culture Program in Germany. CCP 2023-2024 Fellowship in Germany is aFully Funded Exchange Program. Thetime period of theCross Culture Exchange Program is2-3 months. This is the golden chance for most talented applicants to acquire skills.
CCP offer full funding by theFederal Foreign Office of Germany. CCP offers a multiple range which includesCivil, Cultural, Scientific, Educational, Artistic and Medialsectors to work together. The purpose of the Cross Culture Program is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries around the world. About90 awardswill be offered by Institute für Auslandsbeziehungen.
You may also apply for: Concordia University Scholarships in Canada – Fully Funded
During 2 to 3 months of practical training in host organizations/institution in Germany or in CCP partner countries, applicants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills.
In turn, the host organizations/institution benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP fellows. The candidates then bring their experiences gained abroad into their everyday working life when they return to their home organization.
You may also apply for: Scholarships in United States 2023-24 – Fully Funded | Study in USA
Cross Culture Fellowships Program Details:
- Host Institute: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen
- Time Duration:2-3 months
- Fellowship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Applicants:International
- Host country: Germany
- Application’s Last Date:22nd December 2022.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of Fellowship Programs:
This summer program in Germany is a Fully Funded Student Exchange Fellowship Programs in Germany & will offer all the expenses which Includes:
Benefits for International Applicants:
- It offers Round Trip Airfare Tickets
- Monthly Allowance: €550
- It offers Full Accommodation
- Provides Health Insurance
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees.
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence will be offer
You may also apply for: Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2023 – Fully Funded
Benefits for Applicants from Germany:
- Monthly allowance/stipend of 1,100 euros
- A reimbursement of roundtrip airfare will be offer
- A reimbursement of applicable visa fees will be given
- Offers Health insurance
List of Available Fields:
The Cross Culture Program provide experiences in the following fields:
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Media and culture
- Policy and society
- Digital civil society
You may also apply for: King Abdullah University Scholarships in Saudi Arabia 2023 – Fully Funded
List of Eligible Countries for Fellowship Programs:
To apply for the international program in Germany. Candidates from one of these countries are allowed to Apply for the Cross-Cultural Internship
Algeria, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Malaysia, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Qatar, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Tajikistan, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
You may also apply for: Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship in Taiwan 2023 – Fully Funded
The following documents are needed Online to apply for Cross Culture Fellowship Programs:
- Submit your Letter of motivation
- Provide Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Submit Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization
- Must provide Photo (optional).
Eligibility Criteria for CrossCulture Fellowship:
Candidates have to fulfil the following criteria while applying online for Cross Culture Fellowships in Germany:
- Candidates should be between the ages of 23 and 45 years at the time of the application.
- Applicants must have Good written and spoken English abilities
- Candidates have Volunteer work Experience
- Candidates should be in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- Candidates has been and is socially engaged for the long-term.
Selection Criteria for Fellowship Programs:
- Selected candidates will be notified via email and they will be called for an interview at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In exceptional cases, the selection interviews will be taken by phone or via Skype.
- Candidates will be Notified about Selection by the end of January.
Application Deadline for Cross Culture Fellowship:
22nd December 2022 is the last date to apply for Cross Culture Fellowship Programs 2023 in Germany for International Applicants. Also, the Fellowship Timeline is mentioned below:
How to apply for Cross Culture Fellowships?
Apply online for Cross Culture Fellowships Program. Follow the following steps to apply.
- First, Open the ifa application portal and chose the fellowship of your choice.
- Complete carefully the application form and upload all your documents. Since the application system cannot cache any input, all documents must be ready for the upload at the start of the application.
- Must Submit the completed application online via the application portal.
Visit the application link & Official website link for more information;