CSIS Internships for International Students:
Applications has been opened for theCSIS Internships Summer 2023 inUnited States. It is an American company which pays stress on global issues and has pragmatic solutions to major problems. International and American national applicants may apply for this internship. The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) provides internships forundergraduate and graduate students, as well as recent graduates interested in undertaking careers in international relations, public policy, and related fields.
CSIS is a non-profit, bipartisan public policyresearch organization that focus to give strategic insights and policy solutions to support policymakers and other stakeholders navigate complex global challenges. CSIS internship may be a valuable experience for individuals interested in gaining practical experience in international relations and public policy, and for those looking to make a change in the world. Read also: Best Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad for Free
CSIS Internships Summer 2023 in USA Details:
|Education/Qualification:||As per post|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Host country:||United States|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: CERN Summer Student Program | Administrative Program in Switzerland 2023
You may also apply for: Ibn Haldun University Scholarships in Turkey
Financial Benefits of CSIS Internships:
- Internees will be given a discount of 10% on accommodation Washington, US
- You will get practical experience
- You will develop professional skills
- Chance to build a professional network
- Have Exposure to diverse perspectives
- You will have opportunity to contribute to important work
You may also apply for: Top 10+ Scholarships for DPT Students | Scholarships for Doctor of Physiotherapy | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for CSIS Internships Summer 2023:
The eligibility requirements of CSIS Internships Summer 2023 in USA are:
- Candidate should have 2 years of Undergraduate or master’s degree. The applicants must be a graduate student or may have recently graduated.
- Willing Interns are allowed to apply for a J1 visa.
- National’s candidates of United States are eligible for this post as well as non-US candidates can apply on sponsor visa. CSIS does not sponsor of fund the
- The candidate should be suitable to work in the US.
Documents requirements for CSIS Internships Summer 2023:
Willing applicants have to submit following documents online:
- Writing sample.
- Cover letter, and
- A resume,
Internship Fields and Hourly Wage:
- Intern- Indian States / Wadhwani Chair in U.S.-India Policy Studies (Spring 2023) ($16.10–18.10)
- Intern-Strategic Planning (hourly rate of $16.10–18.10)
- Intern-Freeman Chair in China Studies (Summer 2023) ($16.10–18.10)
- Intern-Renewing American Innovation Project ($18.10/hour)
- Multimedia Production Intern-iDeas Lab ($16.10–18.10)
- Intern – Australia Chair (Summer 2023) ($16.10–18.10)
- Intern-Africa Program (Summer 2023) ($16.10–18.100)
- Intern-Congressional & Government Affairs ($16.10–18.10)
- Intern-Diversity and Leadership in International Affairs Project ($18.10/hour)
- Intern-Transnational Threats Project (Summer 2023) ($16.10–18.10)
- Intern-Global Health Policy Center (Summer 2023) ($16.10–18.10)
- Intern-Renewing American Innovation Project ($18.10/hour)
- Intern-China Power Project (Summer 2023) ($16.10–18.10)
You may also apply for: University of Western Australia Scholarship | Global Excellence Scholarship Australia 2023
Three intakes in a year for CSIS Internships Summer 2023 in USA are as follow:
- Summer (February)
- Fall (July)
- Spring (October)
How to Apply for CSIS Internships 2023?
AnOnline Application Processto apply for USA Internship. The US nationals and non-US national’s candidates may apply for this CSIS Internships 2023 in USA by visiting the official website mentioned below:
Some frequently asked questions:
Q1: What is CSIS?
CSIS stands for the Center for Strategic and International Studies. It is a non-profit think tank based in Washington, D.C., focused on policy research and analysis related to global issues.
Q2: Does CSIS offer internships?
Yes, CSIS offers internships to undergraduate and graduate students interested in international affairs, security, and related fields.
Q3: How can I apply for a CSIS internship?
To apply for a CSIS internship, you will need to visit the CSIS website and navigate to the “Internships and Fellowships” section. There you will find information about the application process, requirements, and available internship opportunities.
Q4: Are CSIS internships paid?
Yes, CSIS internships are typically paid positions. However, the exact compensation may vary depending on the specific internship and the applicant’s qualifications.
Q5: What are the eligibility requirements for CSIS internships?
Eligibility requirements may vary depending on the internship position, but generally, applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited university. Some internships may have additional requirements, such as specific coursework or language proficiency.
Q6: How long do CSIS internship last?
CSIS internship typically last for a period of three to six months, depending on the specific internship program.
Q7: What are the responsibilities of CSIS interns?
The responsibilities of CSIS interns vary based on the specific internship position and the intern’s skills and interests. Interns may be involved in conducting research, writing reports, assisting with events and conferences, supporting project teams, and other tasks as assigned.
Q8: Are CSIS internship only available in Washington, D.C.?
Yes, CSIS internships are primarily based in Washington, D.C. Some internships may offer remote work options, but most positions require interns to be present at the CSIS headquarters.
Q9: Can international students apply for CSIS internship?
Yes, CSIS accepts applications from international students. However, applicants should review the specific visa requirements and restrictions before applying.
Q10: Can CSIS interns receive academic credit for their internship?
Many universities allow students to earn academic credit for internships. CSIS interns are encouraged to check with their respective academic institutions to determine if academic credit is available for their internship.
Note: It is always recommended to visit the official CSIS website for the most accurate and current information regarding their internship programs.