DAAD EPOS Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students:
Applications are opened for DAAD EPOS Scholarship in Germany 2023-2024. All the International Students are highly encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarshipswho want to pursue theirMaster’s Programs,MPhil, MBA, LLM, andPh.D. Programs. Students from all over the world can apply for fully funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship program in Germany. Almost all the subjects such as Humanities, Science, Technology, Pharmacy, Health Sciences, International and Developmental Economics, Business & Economics, Education, Urban Management, Engineering, and Law, are offered under DAAD EPOS Scholarship Program.
The scholarship is offered to study the Master’s, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. degrees in German universities. In Germany, there is no need to be concerned about tuition fees. The EPOS Scholarship program is one of the top scholarship schemes in Germany. Every year, about 100,000 foreign students travel to Germany to get their education. You may also apply for: Mandela Rhodes Scholarships for African Students
DAAD program promotes the professional growth of specialists from developing and recently industrialized countries. Experts with local training and connections to international partners are important for the sustainable success of their countries. They are most in charge of making sure that everyone has access to better health, more advanced education, and lessened poverty. German universities frequently rank among the top in the world, and the country is renowned for having a top-notch educational system. German degrees are respected over the world.
DAAD EPOS Scholarship in Germany 2023-2024 Details:
- Host Country → Germany
- Degree Program → Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM & PhD Programs
- Scholarship Funding → Fully Funded
- Host Universities → German Universities
- Scholarship Duration → 12 to 42 Months
- Application’s Last Date → Still Open
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: Government of Slovakia National Scholarship Program
You may also apply for: Google Summer of Code Internship 2023
Financial Benefits of DAAD EPOS Scholarship in Germany 2023-2024:
DAAD EPOS Scholarship in Germany 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship program for the International Students. Following benefits will be covered such as:
- ForGraduates, 934 Euros will be given
- Fordoctoral candidates, 1,200euros will be provided
- Health,accident, Personal liability insurance will be given
- Travel allowance,AirfareTickets will be offered.
- Monthlyrent subsidy/allowance will be given
- Monthlyallowance for accompanying members of the family will be provided as well.
List of Available Courses / Subjects at German Universities:
You can check all the available courses by visiting this → PDF File.
You may also apply for: Matsumae International Research Fellowship in Japan 2023-2024
Eligibility Requirements for DAAD EPOS Scholarship in Germany:
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the DAAD EPOS Scholarship in Germany 2023-2024:
- Applicants must have an excellent academic history.
- Candidates should have at least two years of professional experience and a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Applicants must demonstrate why they want a scholarship.
- The following countries are eligible to apply. Click here to Check thelist of eligible countries.
You may also apply for: KAUST VSRP Internship Program in Saudi Arabia 2023-2024
Documents Required for DAAD Scholarships in Germany:
- Completed and signedchecklist
- Submit the DAAD application
- Provide your diploma from high school
- Submit your Educational Transcripts
- Provide your Passport
- Submit the Short Resume/CV.
- Submit the motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Provide your Study plan
- Submit the Recommendation Letters.
- Provide your Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
DAAD EPOS Fully Funded Scholarship 2024 in Germanyis open for the 2024 intake. You may also apply for: Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarships in China 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
How to apply for the DAAD EPOS Fully Funded Scholarship 2024?
- Submit an online application.
- DAAD EPOS Scholarship application deadline for 2024 is not specific. If the course satisfies the course requirements, you should apply before the deadline for each course, which has its own date.
- Applicants can apply for up to three courses.
- Just by clicking on the course name, you can check the application procedure on the official website.