DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are encouraged to apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 in Germany. All International Students from any corner of the globe are allowed to apply for DAAD Scholarships in Germany. These are the Fully Funded Scholarships for all students to undertake a Master’s degree, MPhil Degree or Short Course from best universities of Germany. Fresh graduates and result awaiting student are also allowed to apply for DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship.
You may also apply for: DSU Scholarships 2023 in Italy | Fully Funded
DAAD is going to provide scholarship to Students from all around the world to take admission in Masters, MPhil or in short courses in the academic fields of Visual Communication and Film, Fine Art, Architecture, Design, Music.
You may also apply for: 500 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-23 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
The Scholarship time period is 12 to 24 months depending upon the course selected and university. German Government Scholarship will offer all the necessary expenses/charges to complete your degree from world’s top Universities in Germany.
DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 Details:
- Provided by: German Government
- Degree level: Masters, MPhil, Short Course
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International
- Host country: Germany
- Application’s Last Date: 30th Sep, 29th Sep, 30th Nov 2022.
You may also apply for: University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2023 in UK | Fully Funded
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Join Us On Telegram
Financial Benefits by DAAD Scholarship 2023-202:
DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023/24 in Germany for students all around the world is a Full Free Scholarship which will offer all the expenses to complete degree from Germany. Following is detail about benefits offered by DAAD scholarship 2023-2024:
- DAAD will give 861 Euro of Monthly Stipend
- It provides funds to do German Language Course for 2, 4 or 6 months
- It will offer Travel Allowance for round trip
- Contributions to Health Insurance and Accidents in Germany will be given
- Study and Research subsidy will be offered
- Offers Monthly Rent Subsidy where Applicable,
- It gives Allowances for Spouses and/or Children where applicable
You may also apply for: ISPA Fellowship Program 2022-2023 in USA | Global Fellowship Program
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024:
- Candidates with any nationality are welcomed to apply for award.
- The students should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent from University.
- Applicants must complete your last degree 6 years ago not older than 6 years.
- Applications must be Submitted/filled in German or English language.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate i.e., IELTS or TOFEL will be required to apply.
- All Masters courses have further additional requirements that should be Fulfill by students.
DAAD Scholarship deadlines:
The last date to apply for DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 is different for each program offered. 30th September 2022 is the deadline for Architecture, 29th September 2022 for Music, For Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication, and Film is 30th November 2022.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024?
To apply for DAAD International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 in Germany there is an Online Application System available. You have to apply Online as well as have to Post Document for scholarship. To apply for each offered program, you have to visit their following official Websites:
Apply for Architecture
Apply for Music
Apply for Fine Art, Design, Film