Dali University CSC Scholarship in China for International Students:
Applications are invited Candidates to apply forDali University CSC Scholarship in China2023-2024. AllInternational Studentsfrom worldwide are allowed to apply forChinese Government Scholarship. Dali University Scholarship is aFully Funded Scholarshipto undertakeUndergraduate Degree Scholarship Program or Master’s Degree Scholarship Program at the University in China. There is no Application Fee Charges to apply for the Chinese Council Scholarship 2023. The award aims to encourage academic excellence and invite the top talented students from all over the world for the university. You May Also Apply For:Seoul University Scholarship 2023-2024 in South Korea |Fully Funded
Dali University is atop higher education institutefounded in the urban setting of Dali, China. It was made in October 2001 by amalgamating wonderful four colleges. With 16 colleges and about17,900 students, it is a broad university offering 53 bachelor’s degree and 28 master degree programs in different fields.
The university is located as a leading source ofhigh-quality educationand academics in Dali, China. It has been educating students irrespective of their background and financial circumstances. By providing students with a great education, allows them to serve society
Dali University CSC Scholarship in China 2023-2024 Details:
|Degree level:||Bachelors & Masters|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||31 March 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits for Dali University CSC Scholarship in China 2023-2024:
Dali University CSC Scholarships 2023-24 is a Full Funded Scholarship offers for Students from worldwide. The funding will cover the following:
- Tuition, Registration, Internship and laboratory fees: Fully covered
- Accommodation: Fully covered
- Monthly subsidy given
- Health Insurance: Fully covered
Required Documents for Dali University CSC Scholarship in China 2023-2024:
- To Apply CSC Application Form (given on the CSC website)
- A notarial copy of Certification or diploma (A graduate Students can provide a Provisional Certificate/Study Certificate)
- A copy of Non-national Physical Examination Form
- A copy of valid passport
- A notarial copy of Transcripts
- Master degree candidate shall provide No less than two Reference Recommendation Letters recommended by professor/associate professor
- A personal statement (that Not less than 800 words) written in Chinese or English language, including study/research plan, family background, awards and merits all things covered.
- Non-Criminal Records of Applicants
- A notarial copy of legal HSK Certificate (A essential for courses in Chinese medium), an enrollee Students should pass HSK4 for majors in Sciences Subjects and HSK5 for majors in Arts Programs, and the score Secure should be no less than 180. Exceptional candidates, who fail to pass the equivalent Chinese proficiency test (HSK) before applying, will be allow to apply for a one-year Chinese language training after approval by the CSC, during which they will still be eligible to a full scholarship. A copy of legal certification of English Language ability (A essential for courses in English Medium)
Note:All the important documents and Notarization documents required above must be in Chinese or English Languages. Please submit the above documents Carefully to both of the CSC and Dali University System.
You May Also Apply For:Chulalongkorn University Scholarships in Thailand 2023-24 – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Dali University CSC Scholarship in China 2023-2024:
- An applicant must be not a Citizen of China or not hold Chinese Nationality
- Applicants must be in good health and meet the requirement of “Health Screening and Admission Criteria for Overseas Students Studying in China”. The scholarship is only offers to new students.
- An aspirant should be of good moral character, who will follow Chinese laws and regulations, university rules and disciplines, who will also respect Chinese social customs.
- A bachelor degree candidate should grasp a Certification or diploma of high school (or other equivalent) and shall be age over 18 and less than 25 years old.
- A master degree candidate should have a bachelor degree and shall be age less than 35 years old.
Application Deadline for CSC Scholarship in China:
The Deadline to apply for Dali University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students from all over the world is 31st March 2023.
You May Also Apply For:Bond University HDR Scholarship in Australia 2023-24 – Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for Dali University CSC Scholarship in China 2023-2024?
To apply for Dali University CSC Scholarship in China 2023-2024 applications are required to complete online procedures carefully at Both CSC application systemandDali Universityinternational student worldwide service system.
Step 1:Online application:CSC websitehttps://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn Applicants can visit this link and apply online by uploading all needed documents carefully. Dali University Agency number:10679, Program CategoryType: B. After that Applicants can download CSC Application Form.
Step 2:Dali University:http://dali.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx Applicants can apply now on Dali University website and gives the CSC Reference. number got in CSC registration.