Applications are invited Candidates for the European Central Bank ECB Scholarship 2023-24 in Europe. EU Member State applicants are allowed to apply for ECB Scholarship for Women. It is offering a total number of 15 scholarships to female candidates undertaking postgraduate. The students must be freshly enrolled in a master’s program. The scholarship is an inspiration to the ladies to apply for post-graduate studies program.
You May Also Apply For: British Council Stem Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
It Consists of 19 European Union (EU) member states in the European Central Bank (ECB) which is the central bank of the Eurozone that have adopted the euro as their currency. In 1998 the ECB was established and is headquartered located in Frankfurt, Germany. The ECB is in charge for a variety of tasks, including conducting open market operations, setting interest rates, managing foreign exchange reserves, and giving banking administration and oversight through its Single Supervisory Mechanism.
European Central Bank ECB Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
|Offered By:||European Central Bank|
|Degree Level:||Master’s Degree|
|Eligible Nationality:||EU Member State|
|Deadline:||21 May 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
- You will get the allowance which can cover your tuition fee and study expenses.
- The selected applicants will get a deeper insight into ECB.
- Each female applicant will be awarded a scholarship worth €10,000 euros.
- A study visits to the ECB
- You essential be a citizen of the European Union.
- You are studying for a master’s degree Program at a European university in the related fields.
- You essential be a high achiever in your past studies degree.
Field of study:
21 May 2023 is the last date to apply to secure your admission to the European Central Bank ECB Scholarships for women 2023.
Procedure to Apply for European Central Bank ECB Scholarships?
Eligible applicants gave to complete the registration form carefully and emailing it (as an Excel file), together with your CV and all your supporting or necessary documents (in a single PDF file), to [email protected].