ETH Zurich Scholarships for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are welcomed to apply for theETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship2023 inSwitzerland. AllNational and International Studentsare allowed to apply for ETH Scholarships. Those students who want to study theirMaster’s Degreein Switzerland are highly encouraged to apply. ETH Excellence Scholarship isone of the most re-known scholarshipsin Switzerland. ETH Zurich scholarship is available for the academic session of 2023-2024.
Almostall academic fields and majorsare provided for Switzerland Master’s Degree Scholarships at ETH Zurich University. TheDurationof the Scholarships for Master Degree program is1.5 Year or 2 Year Means 3 or 4 Semester depending on the course. The scholarship will offer the living expenses and educational fee.You may also apply for: Harvard University Free Online Courses with Certificates
ETH Zurich University was founded in 1855 and is apublic research institutionpresent in Zürich. According to QS World University Rankings, ETH isranked at 6th positionin the world. About 22,000 national and internationalstudents from more than 120 countriesare already studying here.
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Host University: ETH Zurich
- Degree level:Master’s Degree
- Scholarship Funding:Funded
- Eligible Countries:International
- Host country:Switzerland
- Application’s Last Date:15th December 2022
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits ETH Scholarships for International Students:
ETH Zurich Scholarships for International students is providing two kinds for scholarships to students to undertake Master’s Degree Program at the university. Detail is mentioned below:
You may also apply for: Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in UK
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship benefits
TheExcellence Scholarship/ESOPwill offer funds for Living Costs and Study Expenses (CHF 12’000/Semester) as well as a Tuition Fee Waiver.
ETH-D Scholarship benefits
- TheETH-D Scholarship provides the Partial Stipend for Living and Study Expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) as well as a Tuition Fee Waiver.
- The Department will Additionally offer a Scholarship of CHF 3’000 Per Semester or provide an Assistantship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 Per Month).
You may also apply for: KUAS Scholarships in Japan
List of Available Study Programs:
ETH Zurich Scholarship is providing a lot of study fields and areas under this scholarship.
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Master
- Cyber Security Master
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Master
- Data Science Master
- Materials Science Master
- Architecture Master
- Energy Science and Technology Master
- Civil Engineering Master
- Environmental Engineering Master
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Master
- Computer Science Master
- Biotechnology Master
- Geomatics Master
- Integrated Building Systems Master
- Micro and Nano-systems Master
- Neural Systems and Computation Master
- Biomedical Engineering Master
- Nuclear Engineering Master
- Process Engineering Master
- Quantum Engineering Master
- Spatial Development and Infrastructure Systems Master
- Robotics, Systems and Control Master.
You may also apply for: Hokkaido University Scholarship in Japan
Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Chemistry Master
- Physics Master
- Biology Master
- Chemical and Bioengineering Master
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Master
- Quantitative Finance Master
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Master
- Interdisciplinary Sciences Master
- High Energy Physics Master
- Computational Science and Engineering Master
- Statistics Master
You may also apply for: Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program in USA
System-oriented Natural Sciences
- Applied Geophysics Master.
- Health Sciences and Technology Master
- Environmental Sciences Master
- Atmospheric and Climate Science Master
- Food Science Master
- Agricultural Sciences Master
- Earth Sciences Master
Management and Social Sciences
- History and Philosophy of Knowledge Master
- Science, Technology and Policy Master
- Comparative and International Studies Master
- Mathematics Didactics Master
- Management, Technology and Economics Master
- Science Didactics Master
Documents Required for Master Scholarships:
Students must have to submit following document to apply for the award:
- Submit an Online Application Form
- Provide Updates Resume (CV)
- Submit Two Reference Letters
- Submit Letter of Motivation (1-2 pages)
- Provide Pre-Proposal for your Master’s thesis.
Eligibility Criteria for Master Scholarships:
To apply for ETH Zurich Scholarships, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- All National & International Students are allowed to apply for ETH Scholarships.
- Candidates should have undergraduate degree to apply for master’s degree program.
- Interview will be conduct in February 2023 (on Skype).
You may also apply for: Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship in Netherlands 2023-24 – Funded
Application Deadline for Master Scholarships:
15th December 2022 is the last date to apply for International ETH Scholarship in Switzerland.
How to Apply for ETH Zurich Scholarship 2023?
To apply for ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship in Switzerland you have tofill online application form. Visit the following link for more details about application process.