ETH Internship for International Students:
Applicants are welcomed to apply for ETH Zurich Internship in Switzerland 2023. If you have a dream to study in Switzerland without Spending a single penny, then you are at the right direction. ETH Zurich is providing Fully Funded Internship Program for Students from any country. Every Year ETH University invites Students from all over the globe for the 2 Months Internship Program. This internship program will offer all of your expenses.
ETH Zurich is a Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics University in the city of Zürich, Switzerland. All Bachelor’s, Master’s, Graduate Students are allowed to apply. No Need to submit IELTS OR TOEFL test to apply for ETH Zurich Internship. You may also apply for: UK Open University Free Online Courses
ETH Zurich Internship in Switzerland 2023 Details:
- Host University: ETH Zurich
- Duration:1 July to 31 August 2023
- Internship Funding: Fully Funded
- Host country: Switzerland
- Application’s Last Date: 15th December 2022.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
Financial Benefits of ETH Zurich Internship:
The ETH Summer Internship is Full Free international internship. The Following things will be offered by the organizers.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be offered
- VISA Fee will be given. The ETH Student Exchange office will support fellows with the process.
- Visa Expenses will be given
- Accommodation will be managed
- Monthly Allowance
Explore Switzerland: Fellows have the chances to explore the vibrant culture of Zurich in the summer as well as the beautiful mountainous landscape of Switzerland.
You may also apply for: Sponsorship Jobs in Japan
Internship Research Fields/Areas:
ETH Zurich is a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics University provides internships in the Following Fields:
- Theory & Algorithms
- Data Management & Machine Learning
- Computer Systems
- Intelligent Interactive Systems and Physical Computing
- Information & System Security
- Programming Languages & Software Engineering
- Visual Computing
You may also apply for: Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships 2023 Hungary
Eligibility Criteria for ETH Zurich internship:
Applicants must have to meet the given below criteria to apply for ETH Summer Internship in Switzerland 2023:
- All Students from all around the globe are allowed to apply for ETH Summer Internship.
- Applicants enrolled in a study programme (bachelor or master) in computer science or a closely related field (e.g., electrical engineering, mathematics, physics)
- Applicants expected graduation date in your current study programme (bachelor or master) is in the year following the fellowship or later
- Applicants will have completed two years of study by start of the programme (master students naturally satisfy this condition)
- Time period of the fellowship is the full two months of July and August, during which time you should be present
- The Program will be Conducted/taught in English. Since Official IELTSOR TOEFL is NOT But will Matter during the Interview.
You may also apply for: Danish Government Scholarship in Denmark
Documents Required Summer Internship:
Following are the documents required in PDF Format while applying online for ETH Summer Internship:
- Submit your Update CV. Kindly use the Europass format.
- Submit your Official Academic Transcript from your home university.
- Provide the letter of motivation/personal statement (max 1 page). A good personal statement can be written in half a page and you must aim not to write more than a full A4 page.
Is Previous Experience Required for ETH Zurich Internship Program?
No, we encourage students with a diverse set of experiences and are looking forward to getting to know more about them.
- Application Period: From 15thNovember 2022 – 15th December 2022
- Communication of the Admission Decision: Candidates will be notified by email by February 2023.
- Time period of the Program: The program will take place from 1st July – 31st August 2023.
How to Apply for ETH Summer Internship 2023?
The Online Application Process is available for the ETH Zurich Internship. Follow the given below steps to apply online for ETH Internship. Upload all the Required/important Document in PDF Format. The Official Advertisement is mentioned below:
- First of all, you need to register with SiROP(press CTRL+click to open in new window/tab). To register search for your home university in the list given or create an account using an email address. After your registration, SiROP gives you to affiliate with your own institution. Create such an affiliation is NOT a required step if you want to apply.
- After completing your SiROP registration visit this link: Application Form
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the top of the linked SiROP. Only complete applications with all the required documents can be selected for admission.
Frequently/Mostly Asked Questions:
I am currently/presently in the middle of my 3rd out of 4 years of a Bachelor degree. At the moment of applying, I will be 1.5 years from the end of the degree, am I allowed to apply?
Yes, since you graduate only in the year after the fellowship.
I am a student in the final year of the Bachelor’s and will finish by the time the fellowship starts (or right after). Am I allowed to apply?
No, unfortunately not. The programme is designed/organised to offer research experience to students during their studies. If you finish only the year after the summer of the fellowship then you are allowed to apply.
If applicable, am I required to get the appropriate visa to participate in the programme?
Yes, it is your responsibility to get e the necessary visa. The ETH Student Exchange office will support fellows with the process. Visa charges will be covered.
Do I need to organize/manage housing by myself?
No, accommodation will be organized/managed. Intend to find accommodation for all fellows in the same student house. Housing expenses/charges will be deducted from the scholarship.
Do I need to be a citizen of a specific country to be apply for application?
No, this programme is provided to students of all nationalities.