Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship 2023 in Germany for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are invited to apply for the Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship 2023 in Germany for International Students. All International Students and Overseas are allowed to apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships . The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship providing Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships, Master Degree Scholarships and PhD Degree Scholarships in Germany. Students with any Subject Area can apply in any academic Discipline to Study in Germany Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship 2023 are available to study free in Germany for academic session of 2022-23.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded Young Founders Westerwelle Programme 2022-23 in Germany
Ever year up to 40 students are funded with FES sponsorships to Study Free in Germany. Friedrich Germany Scholarships 2023 are given to highly-performing students and includes a comprehensive seminar program to enhance the candidates’ social competences and academic skills.
You may also apply for: Cape Breton University Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded
About Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship 2023 Details:
- Hosted by: Friedrich Ebert Foundation
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Country: International & Overseas
- Host country: Germany
- Application’s Last Date: 31 November 2022.
You may also apply for: Humber International Entrance Scholarship 2022-23 at Humber College Toronto Canada Fully Funded
Financial Benefits for Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship 2023:
The Friedrich International Student Scholarships for bachelors’ scholarships in Germany as well as scholarships in Germany for postgraduate will offer the Following funds Such as:
- Monthly funding of €750 euro in a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister or state examination program
- Monthly Stipend of €850 euro in a Master’s course.
- Costs for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child get a family allowance of €276 euro.
- The scholarship will not have to be repaid.
You may also apply for: Apple Trainee Program 2022-23 | Apple Company Internship | Fully Funded
Available Study Fields for Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship:
Students with any Subject Area are allowed to apply in academic Discipline to Study in Germany.
Eligibility Standards for Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship:
Students have to meet the following standards to apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship:
For Undergraduate and Masters:
- Must receive Confirmation of study place or certificate of enrollment at a state or state-recognized German university or technical college for the course for which they want to be funded and study
- Foreign candidates should also show sufficient German language skills
- First-year students (Germans and foreign students with education) should apply before or at the beginning of the first semester.
- Unconditional notification of admission to the doctoral scholarship
- Foreign candidates must also demonstrate sufficient German language skills
Academic Requirements for Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship:
- Candidates must possess Outstanding school or academic merit (where required: first graded proofs of academic achievement)
- Social and political participation and dedication to the values of social democracy
- Responsible, motivated, reliable candidates ready to get involved with the Foundation’s network
- Sufficient knowledge of German, even though the courses are held in English
Application Deadline for Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship:
30 November 2022 for the Winter semester is the last date to apply for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships and 31 May 2022 for the summer semester. PhD applicants can apply at any time. For more detail about application deadline click here
Procedure to Apply for Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship:
An Online Application process is available & Complete the Online Application Form to apply for Friedrich Ebert foundation scholarship 2023. For more information visit the Official website link is given below: