Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship For International Students:
Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany 2023-2024. All International StudentsandOverseas from all over the world can apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2023. The Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany offeringBachelor’s Degree Scholarships,Master Degree ScholarshipsandPhD Degree Scholarshipsin Germany.Students with any Subject Area are allowed to apply in academic Program to Study in Germany.Fully Funded Scholarships are offers to study free in Germany for academic years of 2023-2024. You May Also Apply For:University of Science and Technology Scholarships in South Korea 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Every year up to 40 students are awarded FES sponsorship’s to Study without of cost in Germany. Friedrich Germany Scholarships 2023 are awarded to highly-performing outstanding students and includes a broad ranging seminar program to help enhance the candidates’ social competences and academic skills.
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany 2023-2024 Details:
|Provided by:||Friedrich Ebert Foundation|
|Degree level:||Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Last Date:||30 November 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
The Friedrich Scholarships for International Students for doing bachelors degree scholarships in Germany as well as scholarships in Germany for postgraduate Program will cover the Following Costs Such as:
- Monthly Salary of EUR 750 in a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Magister or state examination program
- Monthly Salary of EUR 850 in a Master’s course.
- Charges for health insurance are funded and scholars with a child receive a family stipend of EUR 276.
- The scholarship does not have to be refunded.
Available Study Fields for Scholarships in Germany:
Students with any all academics Area are allowed to apply in academic Discipline to Study in Germany.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Germany:
For Undergraduate and Masters:
- Verification of study place or official document of enrollment at a state or state-recognized German university or technical college for the course for which they wish to be funded
- Overseas candidates must also reveal sufficient German language skills
- First-year students (Germans and overseas students with education) essential apply before or at the beginning of the first semester.
- Unconditional announcement of admission to the doctoral scholarship
- Overseas candidates must also show sufficient German language skills
Academic Requirements Germany Scholarships Program:
- Exceptional school or academic merit (where required: first graded evidences of academic achievement)
- Social and political involvement and assurance to the values of social democracy
- Responsible, encouraged, reliable individuals keen to get involved with the Foundation’s network
- Adequate knowledge of German, although the courses are held in English
Application Deadline for Scholarships in Germany:
30 November 2023 is the last date to apply for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 for the Winter semesterand31st May 2023 for the summer semester.PhDcandidates canapply at any time. for more detail about application’s deadlineclick here
How to Apply for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany?
You will have to apply Online and Complete theOnline Application Formto apply for Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany 2023. There are following steps to follow to apply for the scholarship:
- Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany application is an online procedure. Applicants will have to register on the FES website and complete the online application form carefully. You will also have to upload all of the required documents.
- After submitting the application, applicants will receive a confirmation email. The selection process can take up to 3 months
- If applicants are shortlisted for the scholarship, they will be invited to an interview. The interview may be conducted in person or via video conferencing.
- If candidates are selected for the scholarship, they will receive an acceptance letter. Applicants must accept the scholarship and follow the instructions provided in the letter.