Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in USA for Australian Students:
Welcome! Applicants are allowed to apply for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 inUnited Statesfor Australian Students. AllAustralian Studentswho want to start their Research Degree from USA are welcomed to apply. Applicants who want to undertake theirMaster DegreeorPhD Degreein USA have golden chance. FulbrightFully Funded Scholarshipis offered for students to study Free of Cost for academic session of 2022-23 in USA.
The organization is starting this free education program for the citizens of Australia and has the aim to provide support their postgraduate, postdoctoral or professional scholar programs in the United States.
You may also apply for: Fully funded South Australia Scholarships program 2023 in Australia
Australian-American Fulbright Commission was founded by Senator J. William Fulbright in 1946. It is the biggest educational exchange program in the world, working in more than 160 countries. In the U.S., you have all the facilities to complete your education in a proper manner with the help of experienced teachers and researchers.
You may also apply for: Fully funded KPMG Internship 2023 | KPMG Global Internship Program
About Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Provided by: National Indigenous Australians Agency
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Country: Australia
- Host country: United States
- Application’s Last Date:06 July 2022.
You may also apply for: Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 Full Funded in Mexico
Financial Benefits of Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023:
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 is a completely Free Scholarship for Australian Students to carry on their Postgraduate Degree Programs in USA. Following is the Details of the covered expenses:
- Monthly stipend(for scholar awards) or Monthly funding based on the amount of living in the city of the host institution (for postgraduate/postdoctoral awards)
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution will be given
- Establishment allowance– will be offer if applicable
- Dependent allowance– will be given if applicable
- Health & Accident Insurance(ASPE) – valued at up toUSD$100,000(for the scholar only) will be offer
- Access to established professional networks – alumni and other international collaborative groups will be offer
- Orientation and enrichment opportunities – in Australia and the U.S will be accessible.
- Extensive aid – from the Commission as well as U.S. organizations will be provided
- Provision of Media and publicity support.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded University of Otago scholarship 2022-23 in New Zealand
Documents Requirement for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023:
- Submit project statements
- Provide a personal statement
- Submit a resume/CV
- Submit Letter of Invitation (unless you are a degree seeking student)
- Provide PDF copies of your academic transcripts, passport or birth certificates. There is no need to certified the copies.
Eligibility Standards for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023:
- Candidates should beAustralian citizens(by birth or nature)
- Studentsshould not hold dual U.S.-Australian citizenship or U.S. permanent residence (green card)
- Candidates should beresiding in Australia at the time of application(Exception: Candidates who are serving in the Armed Forces abroad, Australian diplomats stationed abroad) Candidates who are on leave / working at the time of application, can also apply now.
- Candidates havenot yet started study or research in the United States.
- Australian candidates applying for this cycle, if successful, began their program between 1 August 2023 to 31 May 2024.
- Candidates should havecompleted an undergraduate degree or equivalent at the time of application submission. Postgraduate candidates will also be allowed to apply in the last semester of their undergraduate degree (good academic status remains). Post-doctoral candidates will also be accepted if they can provide a letter from their advisor stating that they will be undertaking a PhD before the proposed program begins.
- Undergraduate applicants have yet to graduate –mustupload a university transcript of your academic performance showing the credit points you have earned.
- Postgraduate candidates applying for degrees will be advised totake the GREtest as required by the host institution. Passed applicants will be provided with a voucher to offer the cost of the test.
- Candidates whoseprimary language is not English may be advised to submit language proficiency test results at the time of application.
Application Deadline for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship:
6th July 2022 is the last date to apply for Fulbright Indigenous Award 2023 in USA.
Procedure to Apply for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship:
There is anOnline Application Processavailable to apply for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in USA. Please! Visit the Official Advertisement Link for application process: