University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2023 for US Students:
Welcome! Applicants are warmly welcomed to apply for the University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2023 for US Students in United Kingdom. University of Birmingham UK is going to offer University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship for US Students in UK. Those candidates who wants to start their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree in United Kingdom are highly welcomed to apply for University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2023.
You may also apply for: Poland Government Scholarship in Poland 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
University of Birmingham provides degree programs in Engineering and Physical Sciences, Arts and Law, Medical and Dental Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences under US Fulbright Scholarship Program. Scholarship will offer all the expenses/funds.
The University of Birmingham is a founding member of the international network of research universities and the Russell Group of British research universities. It was ranked 79th position in the world by the QS World University Rankings for 2021. The university offers you with guidance and support to help you succeed after university. It provides you all the help, advice and guidance you need to increase your career prospects through opportunities.
You may also apply for: KAIST International Scholarship in South Korea 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Host University: University of Birmingham
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: US Citizens
- Host country: United Kingdom
- Application’s Last Date: 11 October 2022.
You may also apply for: Toyota Graduate Trainee Program 2023 | Fully Paid | in South Africa
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2023 Benefits:
University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship for US Students in UK is a Free Scholarship program to do a Postgraduate degree program. Details of the scholarship coverage/funding is given below:
- Full tuition waiver for the first year of study will be given
- £15,609 living stipend will be offered
- $1500 travel stipend will be provided
Eligibility Criteria for University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2023:
- Those US citizens who live anywhere other than the UK. Dual US-UK citizens are allowed to apply.
- Applicants Have or expect to have a Bachelor’s degree(or equivalent professional training or experience) in a related field before departure to the UK.
- The Fulbright Awards program not only seeks for academic excellence, but also:
- Excellent diplomatic abilities with evidence of cultural sensitivity and a genuine want to learn more about Britain and share aspects of American culture with British citizens.
- Applicants have Experience and interest in multiple extracurricular and social activities.
- Applicants have Leadership ability.
- Students have Desire to continue the Fulbright program and give back to my home country upon return.
Ineligibility for Fulbright Scholarship University of Birmingham Award:
- Those applicants who currently hold or will receive a doctoral degree (PhD)by the national application deadline.
- Applicants who want to enroll in a medical degree program abroad.
- Anyone applicant who has lived abroad for five or more consecutive years in the six-year period before the national application deadline.
University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship Deadline:
11th October 2022 is the last date to apply for US Fulbright Scholarship at University of Birmingham 2023-2024 for US Citizens.
How to apply for University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Process available to apply for US Fulbright Scholarship 2023 for Students of United States. Students have to visit Fulbright U.S. Student Program website to apply for Fulbright scholarship program. Also, Visit Official Advertisement Link for more information: