Applications are invited Candidates to apply for the Full Funded Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 in United Sates. International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Fellowship in USA. The duration of the Fellowship program is 10-12 months. The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 will be delivered in USA top universities. The Fully Funded Fellowship award is available for academic session of 2022-23. Here is the amazing opportunity for all students from around the globe.
The Humphrey Program is a non-degree program. Applicants may complete academic coursework at their host university to update their academic and professional knowledge in their field, but they do not receive an academic degree as a result of their contribution in the Program.
Full Funded Humphrey Fellowship 2023 Details:
- Duration: 10-12 months
- Fellowship overage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 19 July 2022.
Financial Benefits of Full Funded Humphrey Fellowship:
The Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 is Full Free Program for International Students from all over the world, USA provides for:
- Tuition fee and other fees at the allocated host university;
- Pre-academic English language training, if necessary;
- A maintenance (living) stipend, including a one-time settling-in allowance;
- Accident and sickness coverage;
- A book stipend;
- A one-time computer subsidy;
- Air travel (international travel to and from the U.S. for the program and local travel to required program events);
- A Professional Development pay for professional activities, such as field trips, professional visits, and conferences.
Available Study Fields:
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Communications or Journalism
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- HIVor AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Resources management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environment Policy, & Climate change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Administration
- Substance Abuse Education, treatment and prevention
- English and Foreign Language
- Technology Policy and Management
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Urban & Regional Planning.
List of Universities:
- American University, Washington College of Law
- Arizona State University
- Boston University
- Cornell University
- Emory University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Michigan State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Syracuse University
- University of California, Davis
- University of Minnesota, Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Vanderbilt University
- Virginia Commonwealth University.
List of Eligible Countries for Full Funded Humphrey Fellowship:
Students are eligible to apply for Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 from these countriesSub-Saharan Africa,Europe and Eurasia,Middle East and North Africa,East Asia and Pacific,South and Central Asia,Western Hemisphere.
Eligibility Standards for Full Funded Humphrey Fellowship:
- An Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of five years of considerable professional experience.
- Restricted or no prior experience in the USA.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- A record of public service in the public and
- Strong English skills.
Application Deadline for Full Funded Humphrey Fellowship:
The last date to apply for Humphrey Fellowship program 2023 in USA for international students from all over the world is Vary from Country to Country. Check US Embassy Website in your country for complete details.
Also Check:Canada Vanier scholarship Funded 2022
Procedure to Apply for Full Funded Humphrey Fellowship:
Application deadlines for International Students vary by country but fall around May to September each year. The nominating U.S. Embassy or Binational Fulbright Commission will guide you of its internal deadline for receiving applications. Embassies and Commissions must submit their selections to the Institute of International Education office in Washington, DC by 19 July.
The Application Process is different for students worldwide from different countries. Applicants can visit the US Embassy website for their country and can know all the complete apply process.
Please interaction with thePublic Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy or Bi-national Fulbright Commissionin your country for further information or detail about application procedures.