Welcome! Applicants are invited to apply for the Fully Funded UAE University scholarship 2022-23 in United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates University is going to offer International Bachelors Scholarship for International Students from all over the world. for the academic year of 2022-2023. Exceptional Students those who want to Undertake their Undergraduate study in UAE are highly welcomed. UAE Undergraduate Scholarships are offered for the academic session of 2022-2023.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offering at United Arab Emirates University. The Fully Funded UAE University scholarship 2022-23 in UAE will give support to bachelor’s international students with outstanding academic background at United Arab Emirates University. The scholarship will cover 50% or 100% Tuition fee depending upon your academic successes.
See Also: Fully Funded Macquarie University Scholarship 2023 in Australia
UAE University is a research-intensive university which has almost 13,900 Enrolled students from all over the world. In 1976 United Arab Emirates University was made by the Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and it is the first largest university in the United Arab Emirates.
United Arab Emirates University is one of the greatest universities. The environment of this university is most elegant and has a great culture. It contains further nine colleges that offer a multiple range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs to pursue study in UAE.
Visit Also: Fully Funded Reagan-Fascell Fellowship in USA 2023
Fully Funded UAE University scholarship 2022-23 Details:
- Host University: United Arab Emirates University
- Degree level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Scholarship Funding: Full & Partial Fee
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: United Arab Emirates
- Last Date: Apply throughout the Year.
Economic Benefits of Fully Funded UAE University scholarship 2022-23:
UAE University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 for International Students Worldwide has two types of scholarships. Full Tuition Fee scholarships will provide a 100% tuition fee waiver to selected applicants. The partial tuition fee scholarship will provide a 50% Tuition Fee waiver to selected candidates.
You May Also Apply: Fully Funded United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2023 Fully Funded
Eligibility Standards for Fully Funded UAE University scholarship 2022-23:
- All International Students with any Nationality from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Available courses: Bachelor’s degree programs in different Majors and Field.
- To acquire this scholarship, Students have to fulfill the following criteria:
- International candidates from everywhere in the world
- Applicant has to applied for bachelor’s degree program at United Arab Emirates University.
- Documents: Candidates have to provide following documents while applying for Scholarship: Previous degree certificate, all academic transcripts, English Proficiency Certificate, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Language: To get a Full Tuition Fee Scholarship candidates must have English Language Proficiency like 7 bands in IELTS/TOFEL (1675 score in EmSAt English) or equivalent. To get Partial Fee Scholarship candidates, have to provide IELTS with minimum 6.5.
Application Deadline for Fully Funded UAE University scholarship 2022-23:
Students must submit their applications during the application period publicized on the university’s website as follows:
- For First Academic Semester: May, June and July.
- For Second Academic Semester: September, October and November
You May Also Check: Cape Breton University Scholarships 2023 in Canada Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for UAE University Undergraduate Scholarship?
To get Funded UAE University Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 for all International Students all over the globe there is no separate application system to apply. Candidates have to apply for admission in any bachelor’s degree program at the university using the university’s online application system. The link to Online Application Form and Official Advertisement link to apply is given below: