Fully Funded Czech Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are allowed to apply for Funded Czech Government Scholarship 2023 in Czech Republic. All International Students from developing countries are welcomed to apply for Czech Republic Scholarship. Students those who want to start their Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree from Czechia are warmly welcome to apply. This is the completely Funded Scholarship to Study Free in Europe for the academic session of 2023-24.
You may also apply for: Apply for Government of Romania MEAT Scholarship 2022-2023 | Funded
The scholarships are whole dedicated to promoting the education of foreign nationals from developing third countries. Time period of stay is 2 years for Master’s degree in English, 3 years for Master’s degree in Czech language (year for speech course) and 3-4 years for PhD degree.
These scholarships are provided to citizens of selected developing countries to study at Czech public higher education institutions as an compulsory part of the Czech Republic’s foreign development cooperation and have a long tradition. Scholarships are provided for both Master’s degree and PhD studies.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded Scholarships for African Students 2023
Details about Funded Czech Government Scholarship:
- Host University: Czechia Universities
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Country: International
- Host country: Czech Republic
- Application’s Last Date:30th September 2022.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded | Kent State University Global Scholarship 2023 in USA
Join US on Telegram
Join US on Facebook
Financial Benefits by Funded Czech Government Scholarship:
Czech Government Scholarship 2023 is a completely Free Scholarship program for international students. Details of the offered expenses is given below:
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided.
- This scholarship program will provide necessary expenses related to living and studying in the Czech Republic.
- Monthly Stipend/allowance:
- Funds for Master’s degree: CZK 14,000 (approximately EUR 545)
- Funds for PhD degree: CZK 15,000 (approximately EUR 585)
- Scholarship holders are expected to meet the expenses related to accommodation, food and public transport using the monthly stipend offered by the program.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded | The Gates Scholarship in United States 2022-2023
Documents Required for Funded Czech Government Scholarship:
Candidates have to provide the following documents to the embassy while called for interview:
- Must submit the Completed and downloaded application form for Czech Republic Government Scholarship. (Should be printed on completion and submission of online application).
- Submit Your latest CV with focus on study and employment;
- Provide the Photocopy of passport of candidates
- Applicants will download and sign the Declaration of Acceptance and follow the Czech Republic Government Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
- Applicants must Download and signed declaration of acceptance of terms and conditions related to provision of health services.
- Applicants must Confirm the downloaded and signed upon your return to your home country after completing your studies
- Submit A legal copy of your birth certificate with a legal translation into the Czech language.
- Provide a medical certificate confirming that you are in good health, must not be older than two months with a legal translation in English or Czech.
- Must provide the Legalized copies of your degrees, diplomas or certificates legally translated into the Czech language by a sworn translator/interpreter listed in the list of experts and interpreters in the Czech Republic.
- Candidates must submit the legal copy of diploma supplement or complete list of lectures and exams including their scope and grades (numbers) obtained with legal translation into Czech language.
Note: Candidates for doctoral studies should submit additional documents including the following.
- Submit an overview of your publishing history and activity.
- Candidates must provide a summary of the specialist topics you want to focus on in the doctoral study program.
- Candidates must describe your ideas on the focus of the thesis (3 to 5 pages long).
- Applicant Request two letters of recommendation from professors teaching at an academic institution.
Eligibility Standards for Funded Czech Government Scholarship:
Candidates must have to fulfil the following criteria to apply for Funded Czech Government Scholarship 2022/23.
- Candidates should be citizens and nationals of the following eligible countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Georgia, Cambodia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Zambia.
- Selected candidates for the Master’s degree scholarship may study in Czech or English.
- Those applicants who choose to study in the Czech Republic must take a 1-year long language preparation course before pursuing their studies.
- Those who want to undertake a master’s degree in English must demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English language.
- PhD programs are provided exclusively in English, so candidates should demonstrate sufficient English language skills
- Students applying for a Master’s study program should have completed a Bachelor’s study program at the time of submitting application.
- Applicants applying for the doctoral study program should have completed the master’s study program at the application’s time.
- Candidates for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship is advised to sit for the online entrance English language test (if they want to start their studies in English) while application submitting.
Application Deadline for Funded Czech Government Scholarship:
30th September 2022 is the last date to apply for the Scholarships for International Students in Czech Republic. Apply as soon as possible for Funded Czech Government Scholarship.
Procedure to Apply for Czech Government Scholarship 2023:
In order to apply for Funded Czech Government Scholarship for Developing Countries, applicants have to proceed an Online Application. After that, enlisted candidate will be called for an interview at Czech Republic Embassy. Visit the following Official Advertisement link for more details: