German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship For International Students:
Applications are invited Candidates to apply for theGerman Chancellor Leaders Fellowship in Germany2023-2024. International aspirants from nominated countries are allowed to apply for aFully Funded Chancellor Fellowship in Germany for tomorrow’s leaders. Humboldt Foundation in Germany is offeringpaid fellowship program. The fellowship is offers for the selective programs mention below. There isNo Application Fee is needed to apply. You May Also Apply for:University of Pisa Scholarships in Italy 2023-2024 | Fully Funded | Apply Now
(1769-1859) Researcher and explorer Alexander von Humboldt was involved in nature. In 1953 The Humboldt Foundation was recognized by the Federal Republic of Germany. The German Chancellor has sign up the objectives of this foundation.
German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship in Germany 2023-2024 Details:
|Offered By:||Humboldt Foundation|
|Fellowships Coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||15, Oct 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You can also apply for: Concordia university scholarships 2023-2024
You can also apply for: University of Birmingham Scholarship 2023-2024 in UK | Funded
Financial Benefits for German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship in Germany:
The German Chancellor Fellowship 2023-24 in Germany will advantage you with the following:
- According to your level of job and training, a monthly allowance of 2,000, 2,300, or 2,600 euros will be contracted.
- Travel, health expenses and mobility will also be contained within in additional financial funding.
- You can also be assists with help during your entire stay in Germany.
- You will advantage from having both Professional and private intercultural exchange experiences.
- For those who are attracted 50 German Chancellor Fellowships are offered.
- As well, you can also book a two-week study tour in Germany.
- Social security coverage also offers.
Documents Required for German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship in Germany:
- You have to submit two letters of recommendation.
- An extensive statement
- A letter of motivation. (How to write good Motivation letter)
- Your up-to-date detailed academic curriculum.
List of Available Study Fields for German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship in Germany:
- society or culture
Eligibility Criteria for German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship in Germany:
- Graduate with first leadership experience
- Candidates are allowed to apply from the People’s Republic of China, India, Brazil South Africa or the United States of America.
- You have sign up for a project that supports your professional growth.
- Applicants that are excited about contributing to a global network of dedicated leaders.
- International students from worldwide with a focus on leadership.
- Those international researchers from worldwide who have outshined in academic background.
Application Deadline for Fellowships in Germany:
15 Oct 2023 is the last date to Apply for the German Chancellor Fellowship in Germany 2023-24. This Fellowships is only for International Students from Worldwide. Don’t miss this Golden Chance. You May Also Apply For:Concordia university scholarships 2023-2024 in Canada – Fully Funded
Procedure to Apply for German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship?
To apply for German Chancellor Fellowship 2023-24 there is online application system. Also the Link to Official Advertisement is Mention Below.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the German Chancellor Fellowship?
Ans: Alexander von Humboldt Foundation offers the German Chancellor Fellowships Program. Its provides young professionals from the Russia, Brazil. China, India and United States with the excellent opportunity to conduct research in Germany for one year.
Q: Who is eligible to apply for the German Chancellor Fellowship?
Ans: Applicants essential have completed their first degree less than twelve years ago to be eligible for the German Chancellor Fellowships Program. Applicants have work experience in your field, and be a resident of the China, India, Russia, United States or Brazil.
Q: What fields of study are eligible for the German Chancellor Fellowship?
Ans: The German Chancellor Fellowships program in Germany is open to experts from all academic and professional backgrounds, including but not restricted to the Social Sciences, economics, law, humanities, engineering, and natural sciences.
Q: What is the application process like for the German Chancellor Fellowship?
Ans: The application procedure for the German Chancellor Fellowships in Germany usually involves submitting an online application form, a CV, a research proposal, and two letters of reference. There may also be having an interview stage.