GIST International Scholarships 2023 in South Korea for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are allowed to apply for the GIST International Scholarships 2023inSouth Korea. One of the reputable University. AllInternational Students are welcomed to apply for Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022/23 from any part of globe. GIST is providingMaster’s Degree Scholarships,Doctoral Degree ScholarshipsandMasters leading to PhD Scholarshipsfor all students. Applicants those who wish to study onFully Funded Scholarshipsin Korea are welcomed to apply. GIST scholarship is provided for academic year of 2022-23.
GIST is providingall study fields and majorsunder this scholarship to pursue Master’s Degree, PhD Degree or MS leading to PhD. The scholarship willprovide all the fundsto study abroad. The scholarship time duration forMaster’sDegree is2 Yearsand forPhDdegree it is4 Years.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) was founded in 1993 located in South Korean. GIST is one of the topresearch universityby Korean Government. According to QS World Universities Ranking it isranked worldwide at 3rd and at4th in South Korea. Students can learn and enhance leadership qualities and abilities in this university.
You may also apply for: University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarships 2022-23 | Fully Funded
About GIST International Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Host University:Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level:Masters, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Host country:South Korea
- Application’s Last Date:15 October 2022.
You may also apply for: Fully Funded | University of Copenhagen Danish Government Scholarships 2023
Financial Benefits by GIST International Scholarships 2023:
GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea is aCompletely Free Scholarshipsfor International Students to undertake masters or PhD degree from Koreanumber 1 university. The scholarship will provide all the expenses/funds to complete your degree. Detail is given below:
- Provide Complete Tuition Fee:3,415,000 won per semester
- Monthly Stipends will be provided:
- For Master’s Degree:140,000 won per month
- For PhD Degree:295,000 won per month
- Health Insurance funding (for All International Students)
- 60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is supported.
- Annual Medical checkup
- Research Assistantship (All students participating in research projects):
- Provide 4,820,000 won per year of MS
- Provide 11,480,000 won per year of PhD
- Flight Allowance (For All Incoming International Students)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea will be provided
List of Available Study Fields at GIST:
Students can apply in one of the following study programs under GIST Scholarship.
- School of Integrated Technology
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Life Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
Documents Required for GIST International Scholarships 2023:
To apply for GIST International Scholarships in South Korea, candidates have to submit these documents. There is no need to send these documents by post. Candidates can send documents by email to university directly.
- Provide Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Submit Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Submit Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Provide Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Provide Master’s Degree Transcript
- Submit Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
- Submit Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Provide Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Submit Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3)(Optional)
- Submit Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university(Optional)
Eligibility Standards for GIST International Scholarships 2023:
Applicants must have to meet the following standards to apply for scholarships:
- Applicants with any nationality from any part of the globe are welcomed to apply.
- To be allowed to apply for Master’s Degree Scholarship, candidates must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- To be allowed to apply for Doctoral Degree Scholarship, you should hold a Master’s Degree.
Application Deadline for GIST International Scholarships 2023:
15th April 2022 is the last date to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022 in Korea. Apply as soon as possible.
Procedure to Apply for GIST International Scholarships 2023:
There is anOnline Application Form available to apply for GIST International Scholarships in South Korea. Complete an Online Form, Upload, or Email the Required Documents as listed above carefully. Visit the following link for more details about the GIST International Scholarships and application procedure: