GIST International Scholarships for International Students:
It is informed that Applications are open to apply for the GIST International Scholarships in South Korea 2023. One of the well-known University. All International Students from all around the world are allowed to apply for Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship. GIST is providing Masters Degree Scholarships, Doctoral Degree Scholarships and Masters leading to PhD Scholarships for all candidates. Those Applicants who want to study on Fully Funded Scholarships in Korea are highly encouraged to apply. GIST award is available for academic year of 2023-2024.
GIST is providing all study fields and majors under this scholarship to pursue Masters Degree, PhD Degree or MS leading to PhD. The scholarship will offer all the expenses to study abroad. The award time duration for Masters Degree is 2 Years and for PhD degree it is 4 Years. You may also apply for: Detroit Mercy University Scholarships in USA 2023
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) was founded in 1993 located in South Korean. GIST is a research university. According to QS World Universities Ranking it is ranked at 3rd position in worldwide and at 4th position in South Korea. Candidates can learn leadership qualities in this university.
GIST International Scholarships in South Korea Details:
- Host University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD Degree, MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: South Korea
- Application’s Last Date:15th April 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: NPU International Scholarships in China 2023
You may also apply for: Boston University Free Online Courses with Certificate 2023
Financial Benefits of GIST Graduate Scholarships:
GIST International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea is a Full Free & Funded Scholarships for International Students to undertake masters or PhD degree from Korea number 1 university. The award will offer all the expenses to complete your degree. Detail is below:
- Complete Tuition Fee: 3,415,000 won per semester will be given
- Monthly Stipends:
- For Masters Degree:140,000 won per month
- For PhD Degree:295,000 won per month
- Research Assistantship will be given (All students participating in research projects):
- 4,820,000 won per year of MS will be given
- 11,480,000 won per year of PhD will be offer
- Health Insurance (All International Students)
- 60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is given.
- Annual Medical checkup
- Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Applicants)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea will be given
You may also apply for: University of Western Australia Scholarship in Australia
List of Available Study Programs at GIST:
Applicants can apply in one of the following study fields under GIST Scholarship program.
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
Documents Required for GIST Graduate Scholarships:
To apply for GIST Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea, candidates must have to submit these documents. There No need to send these documents by post. Applicants can Email them to university directly.
- Submit the Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Provide the Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Upload the Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Upload Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Submit the Master’s Degree Transcript
- Submit Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
- Submit the Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Offer the Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Upload the Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional)
- Submit the Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional)
You may also apply for: University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand
Eligibility Criteria for GIST Scholarship Program:
To apply for GIST Scholarship, candidates must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates with any nationality from any part of the globe are eligible to apply.
- To apply for Masters Degree Scholarship, candidates should hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- For Doctoral Degree Scholarship, you should hold a Master’s Degree.
Application Deadline for GIST Graduate Scholarships:
15th April 2023 is the last date to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Graduate Scholarships 2023-24 in Korea. Don’t wait for the deadline. Apply as soon as possible.
You may also apply for: Chongqing University CSC Scholarship in China
How to Apply for GIST International Scholarships 2023?
There is an Online Application Form available to apply for GIST International Graduate Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea. Fill an Online Form, Upload, or Email the Required Documents as listed above. Visit the following link for more details about the GIST Scholarship and application procedure: