Global UGRAD Exchange Program for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are welcomed to apply for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program in United States. Global Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2023 is offered for international students to study in USA. Those students who are currently studying in 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th semesters or who are in 2nd or 3rd years of annual system degree in any university or institute of their home country are allowed to apply. No IELTS or TOEFL is required for it at this stage to apply but will be required after the final selection. UGRAD is the Fully Funded Global Undergraduate Program.
It is a non-degree cultural program where you will be the part of many professional and cultural activities. Applicants travel from one state to another, welcome by their host families, enjoy every possible occasion, and make many international friends all around the world. You may also apply for: Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship in Netherlands 2023-24 – Funded
Global UGRAD Program is offering almost all study fields and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, race or disability. Competition/selection for the program is highly competitive and based on merit. The finalists will be selected on the basis of academic excellence, leadership ability, and their preparation for study in the USA.
This international educational and cultural exchanges program brings future leaders to the United States to experiment the American education system, increase their knowledge & skills and discover American culture and values. It also offers students the opportunity to share their cultures and traditions with people in the United States. You may also apply for: Vidyasirimedhi Institute Scholarship in Thailand 2023 – Fully Funded
Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program Details:
- Offered by: US Embassy
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Semester Exchange
- Fellowship funding: Fully Funded
- Total No. of Awards:250
- Host country: United States
- Application’s Last Date:15th December 2022.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of Fellowship Program:
UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2023-24 is a Full Free exchange program for International Students from all around the globe. Following is the detail of the offered expenses/benefits:
- Monthly allowance will be offer
- Limited allowance for books will be given
- Offers Allowance for accidentals
- Offers Meals and housing
- Tuition fee will be given
- Sickness, as well as coverage of accidents.
- Round-trip airfare.
You may also apply for: CERN Summer Program in Switzerland 2023 – Fully Funded
List of Eligible Countries:
Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burma (Myanmar), Brunei, Cambodia, Costa Rica, China, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, Guatemala, Georgia, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Malawi, Mauritania, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Moldova, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nauru, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Papua New Guinea, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Solomon Islands, Timor Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Turkmenistan, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
Eligibility Criteria for UGRAD Fellowship Program:
Applicants must have to meet the following criteria to apply for Global UGRAD Program in USA.
- Applicants must be of 25 years of age or younger.
- Candidates must be residents of one of the countries listed above.
- With their applications, students should submit recent and old academic transcripts.
- Candidates should be currently enrolled in the university in Pakistan.
- Must be dedicated to returning after completion of the program.
- Applicants should be in their 14th or 15th year of education.
- Those applicants who have Dual Nationality with US or a permanent US resident.
- If You are in your final year of university.
- You have a family member (parent, spouse, fiancé) who is a permanent resistant in the US or have US citizenship
- If you possess dual nationality, then you are not allowed
- Employees, as well as their children, spouses, fiances, parents, siblings, and dependents of the US Department of State, USAID or of the Fulbright organization, aren’t allowed to apply.
Documents Required for Exchange Fellowship Program:
Following document are required while applying for Global UGRAD Program Online:
- Submit University Degree/Transcript
- Submit your Matric and Intermediate certificates.
Note: Only selected students will be required to submit Reference Letters and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current academic institution.
Global UGRAD offers one semester of pre-academic English language training to candidates who need it. Those students who require pre-academic English will receive English language training during the fall semester of 2023-24. They will pursue coursework in their areas of study during the spring semester.
You may also apply for: Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China 2023-24 – Fully Funded
Application Deadline Global Exchange Program:
15 December 2022 is the last date to apply for Global Undergraduate Program 2023-24.
How to apply online for Global UGRAD Program?
Submit your application online to apply for Global UGRAD Program 2023-24 in USA. All supporting/required documents, such as photocopies of transcripts including an explanation of grading scale of university issuing the degree are to be attached with the online application before submission. Scan copies of all your university attested transcripts should be uploaded/submitted online including the most recent transcript.
Click here to Visit “Official Site”