Applications are now opened for Candidates to apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022-23 in Australia. RTP scholarships are available to domestic and foreign students enrolled in a qualified HDR course. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to undertake their Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Australia under AGRTP International Scholarship. Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) is a Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic year of 2022-23.
See Also: McGill University Scholarships 2023 in Canada |Fully Funded
The Scholarships are available for all Academic Fields and Majors to pursue postgraduate degree programs. Australian Government Scholarship is available for Engineering, Computer, Health Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Arts, Professions, Sciences. The Scholarships will cover all the expenditures.
More than 40 Australian Universities are take part in RTP program. All the universities in Australia are well ranked in the world with good management and teaching methods. These are the well know famous research universities.
Visit Also: MahaDBT Scholarship in India 2022-23 (Fully Funded)
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022-23 Details:
- University: Australian Universities
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: Different for every University
You may also apply for: Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship in New Zealand
Financial Benefits for Government Research Scholarship 2022-23:
Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022-23 is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students worldwide in Australia. The scholarships in Australia 2023 will Cover the Following Expenditures.
- Stipend: An Annual Living Grant of AUD $28,854 (tax free, 2022 value) for up to 2 Years for a Research Master’s degree, and up to 3 Years for a Research Doctoral Degree.
- Full Tuition Fee for Masters degree up to 2 Years and for PhD Degree up to 4 Years.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Foreign Student Health Cover
- Travel Stipend Airfare ($1000-dollar travel from their home country to/from Adelaide.
- Submission of the Thesis (e.g. Editing, Printing, Binding) Costs AUD$840 for Doctoral applicants. AUD$420 for Masters by Research applicants.
You may also apply for: UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023 in Australia – Full Funded
Scholarship Duration for Government Research Scholarship 2022-23:
- Master’s Program: Up to 2 Years
- PhD Program: Up to 4 Years.
List of Participating Universities:
- Australian Catholic University
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University Australia
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of Divinity
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
You must apply for: British Council Scholarships 2023 in the UK-Great Scholarship
Available Study Fields:
Australian Government Research Scholarship in Australia is offering Scholarships in all Academic Majors/Faculties for International Students. The list of the fields is below.
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
You may also apply for: Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2022-2023 | Stanford University Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Government Research Scholarship 2022-23:
This is a basic Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Australia for Masters and for Scholarship in Australia for PhD for International Students
- Candidates must be International Students.
- Candidates are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honors degree
- Candidates are required to provide evidence of meeting the University English language proficiency requirements.
You may also apply for: Auburn University Scholarships 2023- Full Funded
Application Deadline for Government Research Scholarship 2022-23:
The last date to apply for Research Scholarships 2023 in Australia for International Students from all over the world is varies from University to University. Contact directly to choses university for more details.
Also Check: Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship in New Zealand
What are the step to Apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship 2022-23?
To apply for Australian Government Research Scholarship, candidates have to select university in which they want to study, then apply through that university for scholarship. Official Advertisement link to apply is given below: