HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship for Pakistani Students:
Welcome! Applicants are warmly welcomed to apply for the HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/2023 in Morocco. Morocco Scholarships are provided by the Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) for the academic year 2022-23. Those Pakistani Students who want to pursue their Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD Degree from Morocco are allowed to apply. Morocco Government HEC Scholarship is a completely Funded for academic session of 2022/2023.
Almost all academic Fields including Medical, Engineering, Agriculture offered in Moroccan Universities. The scholarship will provide all the expenses/funds to study abroad.
You may also apply for: University of Simmons Kotzen Scholarship in United States
The Kingdom of Morocco providing scholarships to Pakistani students who intention to enroll themselves in Bachelors, Masters and PhD degree Programs. Since this scholarship is offered by the Moroccan Government, hence, no additional financial responsibility/charges will be on part of the Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/2023 Details:
- Host University: Morocco Universities
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Country: Pakistan
- Host country: Morocco
- Application’s Last Date:20 September 2022.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) by Ministry of Education
You may also apply for: Teesside University Vice Chancellor Scholarship 2023 in UK
HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/2023 Financial Benefits:
HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/23 for Pakistani Students is a complete Free Scholarship program for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. Following is the detail of the scholarship coverage:
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided.
- Monthly Stipend will be given
- Free Accommodation offered
- Provision of Free Meals
- Medical Facility will offer
Eligibility Criteria HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/2023:
- Applicants must be a Pakistani/AJK national& permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. No dual nationality will be allowed to apply.
- The selected candidates will be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities at the start of the academic year in September/October 2023.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of education(FSC/A-level) degree for an undergraduate program. Candidate’s age should be 19-23 years.
- Applicants must have minimum of 16 years of education in the relevant fields of study, to apply for the Master’s program
- Candidates have at least 18 years of study in the relevant field of study to take admission in a PhD program at a relevant Moroccan university.
- The candidates shall not presently availing/taking any other scholarship.
- Applicants should meet other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidates should not be suspended/expelled from the Kingdom of Morocco before due to any criminal activity.
- Mode of Communication/Study is French language and those who do not have sufficient level of the French language, advised to take language upgrade course in the first academic year and after successfully passing language course can be enrolled/selected in a degree program. No repetition in a language course is accepted. Arabic literature, Linguistic fields & Islamic studies are studied in Arabic and applicants of these study fields must have to learn Arabic.
HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/2023 Deadline:
20th September 2022 is the last date to apply for HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/2023 for Pakistani Students.
How to apply for HEC Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022/2023?
- The Application Form will be in French but you must be filled in English.
- For the convenience of candidates, Un-Official English Translation of French form is uploaded at Moroccan Scholarship form.pdf. You can download it and just understand the form. Please, don’t fill this form, this form is just for understanding.
- Applicants can Download and fill AMCI application form available in French by Click Here .
- Keep in mind that AMCI application form is in French language but the applicants are advised to fill his/her particulars in the English language for consideration/selection of HEC & AMCI.
- Apply on HEC online application portal i.e., http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad “. Fill out the online application complete and carefully in all respect.
- All candidates must note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of AMCI application (FRENCH Form) form along with required (necessary) documents as mentioned at page-2 of the AMCI application form, in Spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form with documents separately in Spiral binding on or before, 20th September 2022.
You can send your application on following address;
Foreign Funded Scholarships,
Scholarships Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.