International Graduate Scholarship for International Students:
Welcome! Are you looking for Graduate Scholarship in Japan? Then you are at right place. Now Applicants are highly encouraged to Apply for theInternational Graduate Scholarship inJapan. AllInternational Studentsfrom all around the globe are allowed to apply forTokyo Institute of TechnologyScholarship in Japan 2023. Those Students who want to studyMaster’s DegreeorPhD Degreefrom Japan are welcomed to apply. Tokyo Institute of Technology is providing International Scholarship for students with any nationality or from any country.Tokyo Institute of Technology ScholarshipsareFully Funded Scholarshipoffered for the academic session of 2023-24.
You may also apply for: Gates Cambridge Scholarships Program 2023 UK – Fully Funded
Tokyo Institute of Technology is providing almostall academic fields and majorsto pursue postgraduate degree. The Scholarship willoffer all the expenses/fundsto complete degree. Now students can apply usingEnglish Proficiency Certificate without IELTS/TOFELor knowledge of Japanese Language. The Master’s Degree Scholarship period is2 Yearswhile for Combined Masters & PhD Degree and Doctoral Degree its3 Years.
You may also apply for: Yenching Academy Scholarships in China at Peking University 2023 – Fully Funded
The University of Tokyo was founded in 1877 and present in Tokyo, Japan. University of Tokyo is apublic research institute. There are more than 30,000 national and international students. University isranked at 3rd position in countryand at 20th position in the world. The institute is offering high quality of education to its students also Japan is the hub of education.
International Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023 Details:
- Host University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD, Combined Degree Program
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality:National & International
- Host country:Japan
- Application’s Last Date:16th October 2022.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of Graduate Scholarship in Japan:
International Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Japan for International Students is a Free Scholarship under Japanese Government MEXT University Recommended Scholarship. The scholarship will offer the following grant/funds to cover the study expenses:
- Tuition Fee: NO need to pay Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees. MEXT Scholars Don’t Require/ask to Pay Application Fee
- Traveling Cost:Round Airfare Tickets will be given/provided from Home country to Japan and from Japan to Home country.
- Monthly Stipend/Allowance:
- For Master’s Degree:147,000 Yen/Month
- For Doctoral Degree:148,000 Yen/Month
You may also apply for: 200+ Global Korea Scholarships 2023 in South Korea – Fully Funded
Available Study Fields & Majors:
Tokyo Institute of Technology University in Japan is providing a Following academic fields and majors for master’s degree, PhD degree and combined masters and doctoral degree. All study fields are mentioned below:
School of Engineering:
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
School of Science:
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
School of Materials and Chemical Technology:
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
School of Computing:
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
Department of Life Science and Technology:
- Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Trans-disciplinary Science and Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences
Documents Required for Graduate Scholarship in Japan:
You have to prepare the following mentioned documents to apply for International Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Japan:
- Submit a Consent email/letter from Tokyo Tech Faculty Member
- Field of Study and Study Program (in designated format)
- ID Photo
- Summary of thesis
- Submit a copy of your passport or residence card
- Verification of application fee payment
- Academic transcripts
- English Proficiency Score Report
- Recommendation letter
- Certificate of graduation and degree
- Supporting documentation from referee
You may also apply for: University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK – Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Japan:
Candidates have to fulfil the given below criteria to be eligible for International Graduate Scholarship in Japan:
- Candidates who have completed 16 years of education (Master’s Degree) successfully from other than Japan or whose degree is going to complete before enrollment date are eligible to apply.
- International candidates from any part of the world with any nationality who has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants should be born on or after2 April 1987.
- Candidates should apply for the academic study field that applicant studied at their previous university or a related field.
- You should have aBachelor’s Degree Student if applying for Master’s Degree.
- Applicants should completeMaster’s Degree to apply for PhD Degree.
- If Students native language is not English, they ask to submit English Proficiency Certificate from their previous University & they are exempted from Language Test.
Application Deadline for Graduate Scholarship in Japan:
16th October 2022 is the last date to apply for the International Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Japan.
How to Apply for International Graduate Scholarship?
To apply for International Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Japan, candidates must have to follow the given below steps:
- Contact with any intended Supervisor by Sending your CV and other documents if required and get an acceptance letter for their lab.
- After that send/submit Acceptance Latter to the Admission Office. They will provide/give you a Link to Online Application.
- Prepare all the above-mentioned documents for submission.
- Access the Online Application Form and fill it completely and submit required documents.
For more details about how to apply for Japanese Government visit the following official link:
Reasons to Study in Japan:
- Japan has a high quality of education
- Excellent employment opportunities for international students available here
- Affordable tuition fees & generous scholarships offered to students
- Safe and secure, with an excellent medical system in Japan
- You can earn a degree and learn Japanese at the same time in Japan
- Learn more about Japanese culture, history, and nature
- You can Learn from Japan’s holistic approach to educating the mind and body
- Japan fosters your self-discovery and adventurous spirit
- Lifelong friendships and future career connections in Japan