Commonwealth Graduate Scholarships for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are warmly welcomed to apply for the Commonwealth Graduate Scholarships in United Kingdom. All International Students from Commonwealth Countries are allowed to apply for graduate scholarships. Those Students who want to pursue their Masters degree or PhD Degree from UK are welcomed to apply. This is the most famous scholarship which will choose a lot of students every year. Commonwealth Graduate Scholarship are the Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2023-2024.
You may also apply for: Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships and PhD Scholarships 2023-24 | Fully funded
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered under Commonwealth Masters Scholarship and Commonwealth PhD Scholarships to study postgraduate degree programs. Commonwealth UK Scholarship will provide all the expenses to study free in UK. The period of Masters Scholarships and PhD scholarships is 36 Months.
You may also apply for: Irish Government Scholarship 2023 – Fully Funded
Commonwealth Scholarships allowed talented and motivated candidates to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are provided to citizens from low- and middle-income Commonwealth countries. Scholarships are funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), with the purpose of contributing to the UK’s international development aims and wider overseas interests, supporting excellence in UK higher education, and sustaining the rules of the Commonwealth.
You may also apply for: University of Birmingham Fulbright Scholarship 2023 in UK | Fully Funded
Commonwealth Graduate Scholarships Details:
- Provided by: UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Scholarships country: United Kingdom
- Application’s Last Date:18 October 2022.
Join Our Whatsapp Group
Join Us On Telegram
Commonwealth Graduate Scholarship Financial Benefits:
Commonwealth Graduate Scholarship 2023 in United Kingdom is a Free scholarship for International Students to undertake Masters or Doctoral Degree in the best universities of UK.
- Full tuition fees will be given.
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award will be offered.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,236 per month, or £1,560 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area.
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable will be provided
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable will be given
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas will be offered.
You may also apply for: Singapore International Graduate Award 2022-2023 in Singapore | Fully Funded
List of Available Study Programs:
Commonwealth Graduate Scholarship are provided under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity.
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
Eligible Countries for Commonwealth Graduate Scholarships:
For Masters Scholarships:
Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Ghana, St Lucia, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Belize, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Namibia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
For Doctoral Scholarships:
Bangladesh, The Gambia, Kenya, Cameroon, Kiribati, Malawi, Mozambique, Lesotho, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Rwanda, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Zambia
You may also apply for: Koc University Turkish Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded in Turkey
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Graduate Scholarships:
- Applicants must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries listed above.
- Those candidates who have completed their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year Bachelors and 2 Year Masters are allowed to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- Applicants must not be registered for a PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, at a UK university before September 2023
- By September 2023, applicants must hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second-class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Must Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
Application Deadline for Commonwealth Graduate Scholarships:
18th October 2022 is the last date to apply for the Commonwealth International Masters Scholarships and PhD Scholarships 2023 in UK.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Graduate Scholarships 2023?
Candidates can Apply Online for Commonwealth Graduate Scholarship in United Kingdom. Visit the following links for more detail about application process.
Apply for masters scholarships-Click here
apply for phd scholarship-click here