Guangxi Normal University Scholarship for International Students:
Applications open for the Guangxi Normal University Scholarship in China. All International Students from are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. Guangxi Normal University is providing Fully Funded Scholarship to all international students from all around the globe. Those students who want to undertake Masters degree or PhD degree from China are highly encouraged to apply. Guangxi Normal University scholarship is available for academic session of 2023-2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are provided at Guangxi Normal University to pursue Postgraduate degree programs. The scholarship will offer all the expenses/funds to the applicants. You may also apply for: KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship in Indonesia 2023
Guangxi Normal University is a provincial research university present in Guilin, Guangxi, China with historical strengths in teacher education, basic arts and sciences, and international exchange programs. GXNU chemistry department was ranked in the Global Top 1% according to the Thompson Reuters 2019 InCites Essential Science Indicators (ESI), based on citation frequency of published research papers.
Guangxi Normal University Scholarship in China Details:
|Host University:||Guangxi Normal University|
|Degree Programs:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Students:||All Nationalities|
|Application Last Date:||30 April 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
Must Read➜➜ What Mistakes Students Do to Apply for Scholarships? How to Avoid these Mistakes?
You may also apply for: Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023-2024
You may also apply for: Fulbright Scholarship in United States 2023-24
Financial Benefits of CSC Scholarships 2023:
Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship is a Free Fully Funded award for all International Students all around the world. The following benefits will be offered to students;
- Full Tuition Fee and Application Fee will be provided to applicants
- It provides Free Accommodation
- Offers Monthly allowance:
- For Master’s degree3000 RMB per month
- Doctoral degree 3500 RMB per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance will be given.
Eligibility Criteria of Chinese Scholarship Program:
- You must be foreign citizenship, and must in good health.
- Those applicants who apply for a Master’s degree must be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- You should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree, to apply for a doctoral degree.
- Chinese-medium programs applicants must have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test).
You may also apply for: Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship in Taiwan 2023
- Submit your Notarized highest diploma (degree certificate)
- Submit your Academic transcripts
- Provide your Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Submit the Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Submit your Scanned copy of a valid ordinary passport (personal information page).
- Provide the photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese
- Submit your valid HSK certificate is required if applying for the Chinese-medium program. Valid English level certificate for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Must submit non-Criminal record.
You may also apply for: Turkiye Burslari Scholarships in Turkey 2023-2024 – Fully Funded
Application Deadline for CSC Scholarships 2023:
30th April 2023 is the last date to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship at Guangxi Normal University for International Students.
How to Apply for Guangxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2023?
Note: No need to send the hard copies of certificates to university. Just submit document online on Chinese Government Scholarship website below.
Step1: Applicants must contact admission office of GXNU for more details in advance before applying in CSC system.
Step 2: Those applicants who have been recommended by GXNU and awarded the pre-admission notice must register and log in ‘The Chinese Government Scholarship Information System (http://Studyinchina.csc.edu.cn)’ to fill in and submit the releted documents. Please choose ‘Program Category Type B’ in the system. The ‘agency number’ of GXNU is 10602.
Step 3: Those candidates who have passed the preliminary examination of the admission qualification and approved by GXNU will be submitted to CSC.
- What is the Guangxi Normal University Scholarship?
The Guangxi Normal University Scholarship is a scholarship program offered by Guangxi Normal University in China to help international students studying at the university.
- Who is allowed to apply for the scholarship?
The scholarship is available to international students who have been accepted to study at Guangxi Normal University. Typically, applicants should have a strong academic record and demonstrate financial need.
- What does the scholarship cover or offer?
The scholarship offers tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses etc.
- How can I apply for the scholarship?
The scholarship application process typically includes submitting an application form, academic transcripts, and a personal statement to the university.
- When is the application last date for the scholarship?
It is different from year to year; it is best to check the university website for the most current information on application last date.
- Is there any language requirement for the scholarship program?
Yes, most likely scholarship applicants are asked to demonstrate proficiency in Chinese or English.
- Can I work while I study on the scholarship program?
It depends on the university’s policy; it is best to visit with the university for more information on working while studying on the scholarship.
- Can you apply for the scholarship if you are already studying at Guangxi Normal University?
It depends on the university’s policy; you must check the university for more information on applying for the scholarship as a current student.
- Is there a limit on the number of years I can receive the scholarship program?
It all depends on the university’s policy; you must visit the university for more information on the duration of the scholarship.
- Are there any other financial support options available besides the scholarship program?
Yes, depending on the university, there can be some other financial aid options such as grants, loans, and bursaries available to international students. You can check the university or official website for recent updates.