Hokkaido University Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are welcomed to apply for the Hokkaido University Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan. All International Students from all around the globe having diplomatic relations with Japan are allowed to apply for Presidents Scholarship at Hokkaido University 2023. Applicants from all around the globe can study their Master’s Degree and PhD Degree from the Japan. No Need of IELTS/TOFEL to apply for Scholarships at Hokkaido University.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered at Hokkaido University to undertake Postgraduate Degree Programs. Knowledge of Japanese Language or IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory/compulsory for this scholarship. Applicants can submit an English Proficiency Certificate from your university. The scholarship will cover/offer all the expenses. You may also apply for: Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program in USA
Hokkaido University was founded in 1876 and is national institution present in Hokkaido, Japan. This is the most well-known university having QS ranking 122nd in the globe. Japan is the hub/center of education. This is the golden chance for all students from over the world.
Hokkaido University Scholarship Details:
- Host University: Hokkaido University, Japan
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible students: International
- Host country: Japan
- Application’s Last Date:6th January 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
Financial Benefits of Scholarship Program:
Hokkaido University Presidents Scholarship in Japan for Students from all over the world to get their postgraduate degree will offer all the expenses to study from abroad. Following is the detail about benefits is given below:
Round about 2,300,000 yen will be offer in the 1st year and 1,800,000 yen for the 2nd year which will cover the following:
- Application Fees of students
- Enrollment Fees will be cover
- Covers Complete Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Extra 70,000 yen will be provided to Research Students
- Students can avail On-Campus housing during the scholarship period
You may also apply for: Utrecht University Excellence Scholarship in Netherlands 2023-24 – Funded
- For Master’s Degree: 2 years
- For Professional Degree (Accounting and Public Policy): 2 years
- For Professional Degree (Law): 3 years
- Period for PhD Degree: 3 years
- Duration for PhD Degree in Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Infectious Diseases, or Clinical Pharmacy: 4 years
You may also apply for: Vidyasirimedhi Institute Scholarship in Thailand 2023 – Fully Funded
You may also apply for: CERN Summer Program in Switzerland 2023 – Fully Funded
Documents Required for Scholarship Program:
Following document are needed to apply online for Hokkaido University Presidents Scholarship 2023 in Japan:
- A completed Application for Hokkaido Scholarship (Download Form). Before submitting your application, please contact with your prospective supervisor and consult with them about the topic and plan of your research.
- Get/take a consent letter from your prospective supervisor.
- Submit your Academic Transcripts. To apply for PhD degree, both Bachelors and Master’s Degree Transcripts should be submitted.
- Submit a Recommendation Latter from a supervisor at your university (no set form).
- Your university’s president has to provide/give Official Candidacy Letter to the President of Hokkaido University.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Japan:
Candidates must have to meet the given below criteria while applying for Hokkaido Scholarship:
- Current Students or alumni students of universities that have concluded Inter University Exchange Agreements and a Memorandum of Understanding on Student Exchange with Hokkaido University are allowed to apply.
- Those candidates who are already students of Hokkaido University are not allowed to apply for this Scholarship.
- Applicants should be self-supporting, not availing any other Scholarships or scholarships when enrolling in Hokkaido University.
- Those applicants who are in the top 25% in the class of Home University are encouraged to apply and students have provided proof signed by President of that university.
Application Deadline for Scholarship Program:
6th January 2023 is last date to apply for Hokkaido Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan for International Students.
How to apply for Hokkaido University Presidents Scholarship 2023?
To apply for Hokkaido University Presidents Scholarship 2023 in Japan, candidates need to follow the given below steps:
- Applicants must have to submit the above-mentioned documents to their university.
- Every affiliated University can select/choose only ONE student, and send required documents to Hokkaido University before the deadline is over.
- Directly submission of applications by the candidates will not be accepted.
- Submitted documents will not be returned back.
- In case of any change on the applicant’s status, please inform Hokkaido University by the affiliated University as soon as possible.
Visit the given below link for more detail’s information.
Click here to Visit “Official Site”
Application Address (Send your application on this address):
Kita 17 Nishi8, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, 060-0817, Japan
Academic Affairs Department
Student Support Division
Attn: NAGAI Kana (Ms.)