Honjo International Scholarship foundation 2023 for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for theHonjo International Scholarship Foundation2023 inJapan. AllInternational Studentsfrom all around the globe are allowed to apply for Japanese Graduate Scholarships.Fully Funded Scholarshipsare offered by Honjo International Scholarship Foundation Japan to Pursue aMaster’s DegreeorPhD Degreefrom Japanese Top Universities. The Japanese Graduate Scholarship program is offered for academic session of 2023-2024.
You may also apply for: MBZUAI Scholarship 2022-2023 in UAE – Fully Funded
Almost allAcademic Field and Majorsare provided to Study inMastersorDoctoralDegree. There isNo Application Feerequired to Apply for Scholarship for foreign students studying in Japanese graduate school.
You may also apply for: HSE Global Scholarship 2023 in Russia – Fully Funded
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation offer scholarship to those students studying in any academic field from any country and region all over the globe, having the potential to become outstanding leaders contributing to the development of the global society.
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023 Details:
- Offered by: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation
- Degree level: Masters, Doctoral (PhD)
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Students: International
- Host country: Japan
- Application’s Last Date:31st October 2022.
You may also apply for: DAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 in Germany – Fully Funded
You may also apply for: European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Financial Benefits of Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023:
Honjo International Scholarship in Japan is a Free International Graduate Scholarship for Students from all around the world. The Scholarship will offer monthly stipend which will enough to Complete your degree with all the expenses/funds. Following is the Details:
- Provision of ¥200,000 per month for 1 to 2 years degree
- ¥180,000 per month for 3 years degree will be given
- ¥150,000 per month for 4 to 5 years degree will be offered.
You have to submit following document in an online application system to apply for Honjo international scholarship foundation 2023 in Japan.
- Submit Academic transcript(In Japanese or English; please attach a translation in case of
- Academic transcript of undergraduate course (Necessary/Required). If you transferred into the university from the College of technology (kōsen school system), the transcript of it is also required/necessary.
- Submit Academic transcript of graduate school (If you don’t have it yet, it is unnecessary to submit.)
- Research Proposal Submission: Use the given template(Click Here)and write in Japanese language.
What we want applicants to describe/explain:
- What you are going/want to research?
- What you have achieved regarding research, academic and social activity?
- What and how you are going to contribute to your home country in the based what you will have learned or studied in Japan?
- Submit A recommendation letter from the supervisor: Please submit the recommendation letter describing the applicant’s personal characteristics evaluation, academic performances and future potential etc. The applicants can also get the recommendation letter from the previous supervisor in his / her country, if the recommender is more familiar with his / her academic background. The number of sheets and formats are not designated/specified, but must attach a translation if it is written in the languages other than English or Japanese.
- Submit Documents that prove admission, such as anadmission letter, a letter of acceptance etc. Please upload/submit the certificate of enrollment only if the student is already enrolling in the graduate school.
- If the admission letter or the letter of acceptance is not available byOctober 31, 2022, please fill the probable date that is available in “web application system”. And send it to the HISF office via email as soon as it is available/possible. Keep in mind that, afterOctober 31, 2022web application system cannot be logged in.
- Open all the envelopes of documents to upload as PDF files by the “scholarship web application system”, even if they are directed as “Confidential” or “Invalid if opened”.
- A recommendation letter which is sent by email or post mail by a recommender is acceptable/allow. In that case, must upload a PDF file that is written “A letter is sent directly.” The email address to sent a letter is [email protected].
- Photocopied documents can also be used to be uploaded/submitted.
You may also apply for: ISPA Fellowship Program 2022-2023 in USA | Global Fellowship Program
Eligibility Criteria for Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023:
To be eligible to apply for the Honjo international scholarship foundation 2023, you have to meet the following standards:
- The student who does not possess Japanese citizenship are not allowed to apply
- The student should beenrolled as of April 2023or currently applying for the academic course starting from April 2023 at a graduate school in Japan. Those candidates who are already enrolled and those who are not enrolled yet (including people who are currently/presently employed with jobs at the time of applying for the program) are both allowed to apply for this scholarship if you are going to be enrolled in April 2023. Those applicants who are going to enter graduate schools in Autumn 2023 must apply for the 2023 program which starts accepting applications from April 1 to April 30, 2023 (scheduled).
- In principle, the student enrolling in a professional graduate school is not allowed to apply. However, the student who can submit a research plan is eligible to apply for Honjo Scholarships.
- The enrolment duration until graduation should be longer than 12 months.
- To be allowed to apply, the student applying for the PhD program should start thePhD course by theage of 35. The student applying for the master’s program should start the master course by the age of 30 (No exception).
- The applicants should have a strong will toserve/help in their home country as a future career plan.
- The applicants should have adeep understanding of international friendship and goodwill, and should have attend the events organized by the foundation and take part in the network as an alumni member.
- The applicants should be able to carry an everyday conversation in Japanese. Interviews will be conducted in Japanese language (No exception).
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023 Deadline:
31 October 2022 is the last date to apply for Fully Funded Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023 for International Students.
How to Apply for Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023?
There is anOnline Application System available to apply for Honjo international scholarship foundation 2023. You have to fill online application form and upload necessary/required documents there. There is No need to send documents by Post. Visit the following Application and Official Link;