Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students:
Applications are now open forThailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024. AllInternational Studentsfrom all around the globe are allowed to apply forThailand Government Scholarship. Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) is aFully Funded Scholarshipsto undertake aMasters Degreefrom Thailand. The Thailand Government Scholarship (TIPP) is offered to Study aFull-Time Master DegreeProgram in Different Thailand Universities. There areTotal 24 Thailand Universitieswhich are Participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP).
Almostall academic fields and majorsare offered in different Thai Universities to pursue master’s degree program. Thailand Government Scholarship willoffer all the expenselike Accommodation, Full Tuition Fee, Stipend, Round Air Tickets and other allowances. Almost107 awards will be provided to students from all around the world. You may also apply for: Free Online Courses with Certificates 2023-2024 – Enroll Now
Each University is providing different academic fields of Study forMasters Degree Scholarships. Note that Some Universities are offering Unlimited Scholarships & Some Universities are providing a Fixed Number of Scholarships. This is a golden Chance and you may take advantage to gain this opportunity.
Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024 Details:
|Offered by:||Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand|
|Scholarship Funding:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible Students:||All Nationalities|
|Application’s Last Date:||15 May 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: University of Southern Denmark Scholarship in Denmark 2023-24
You may also apply for: CERN Internships in Switzerland 2023 – Fully Funded
Financial Benefits of Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024:
Thailand International Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for international students to Study in Thailand Universities which is offering the following benefits;
- It offers Return Economy ClassAir Ticket and Airport Pickup Service.
- Domestic Travel in Thailand will be given
- It provides Living Allowance upto7,000 Baht Per Month.
- It gives Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht each Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement Money:6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand will be given.
- It provides Books Allowance:10,000 Baht/ (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing will be provided.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health & Medical Coverage will be provided.
You may also apply for: Guangxi Normal University Scholarship in China 2023
Duration of Thai Master Scholarships:
2 Years is theMaximum Duration of the Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024 for the Master Degree Program.Depending on the length of Course. Therefore, some courses are available for 15 Months, some courses are for 1 Year.
List of Available Study Fields:
There are 24 Universities Participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship and Each University is providing a Different Fields of Study, like:
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Climate Change and Environmental Issues
- Public Health
- Bio-Circular-Green Economy Model and Others (SDGs)
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP)
You may also apply for: KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship in Indonesia 2023
Documents Required for Master Scholarships in Thailand:
To apply for Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024, you have to submit following documents:
- Submit the TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form
- Submit your Medical Report
- Give a Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree
- Submit a Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of English test score (e.g., TOELF, IELTS)
- Submit the Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Submit your thesis proposal or other documents (As university request).
Eligibility Criteria for ThThailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024:
- Applicants should be an International Student.
- Students must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list. (Eligible Countries)
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree
- You must have Good Command of English
- Applicant’s age should be less than 50 Years.
- Selected students are required to study full time and not to change the programme topic or study Plan.
- You cannot do Any Part-Time Employment.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to bring any family members to stay with them during the study.
You may also apply for: Lanzhou University CSC Scholarship 2023-2024
Application Deadline Master Scholarships:
15th May 2023 is the last date to apply for the Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023-2024 for International Students.
How to Apply Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship 2023?
Candidates have to Fill the Application Formto apply for Thailand International Postgraduate Scholarship. After completing the formAttach all the necessary Documentsmentioned above and thenpost this application fromto relevant embassy. The Link to Guidelines and Official Advertisement is following: