Asian Development Bank Internship for International Students:
Applications are open to apply for theAsian Development Bank ADB InternshipProgram 2023-24. AllInternational Students from ADB membercountries are allowed to apply for ADB Internship Program 2023-2024. Students from ADB member countries are encouraged to apply for theFully Funded InternshipProgram. The period of the Asian Development bank internship will be for8 weeks minimumand amaximum of 26 weeks. Open minded, Self directed and motivated candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
The internship is only offered to post-graduate level students. If you are astudent of Masters Degree or PhD degree then you can apply for this ADB internship program 2023-24. It is not for Bachelor Degree Candidates. The Internship is project based which will offer an excellent experience to students while working with top researchers in the world. You may also apply for: Yokoyama National University Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan
Asian Development Bank ADB Internship Program 2023-24 Details:
- Offered By: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Duration: Upto 26 Weeks
- Internship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: International
- Host Country: ADB Members
- Application’s Last Date: 15th February 2023
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: University of Tasmania Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia
You may also apply for: DESY Summer Student Program in Germany 2023
Financial Benefits of Asian Development BankInternship Program:
- Stipend: Stipend is offered to all interns according to the location of internships up to 26 Weeks.
- Airfare Ticket: Asian Development Bank will offer a limited amount as a travel cost for airfare. As the air travel is necessary from home country to appointed country.
ADB Internships Benefits:
- Applicants will work in a major international development organization.
- You will work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- Students will gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- Candidates will contribute to Asian Development Bank’s business using his/her research outputs.
You may also apply for: Victoria University of Wellington Scholarships in New Zealand
What is Asian Development Bank?
The Internship Program is a project based having learning opportunities for students to get experience and knowledge through research assignments based on Asian Development Bank’s current operational needs.
Asian Development Bank supports its members, and partners, by offering loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development.
You may also apply for: Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships 2023 in Austria
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Internships Programs:
Asian Development Bank will offer internship opportunity twice in a year and welcomes self-directed, open-minded, motivated candidates to apply.
- Candidates should be a student of Masters Degree or Doctoral degree in one of the ADB member country.
- You must be interested in academic field of study that is directly related to ADB’s work.
- Candidate should be resident ofADB’s Members
- You must have an excellent skill of English.
- Applicants should have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Applicants apply via Online Portal. Prepare their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) must be uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Late submitted applications will not be considered/processed.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) evaluates applications of students based on Eligibility Criteria, Relevance of work Experience and Educational Study and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.
You may also apply for: Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships 2023-24 in Ireland
Application Deadline for ADB Internships Programs:
For1s Batchthe last date to apply for the Asian Development Bank Internships Programs 2023-24 is 15th September 2022 and candidates can apply for2nd Batch from 15th December 2022 to 15th February 2023.
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank Internship 2023?
There is anOnline Application Form available to apply for the Asian Development Bank ADB Internship Program 2023/24 in ADB member countries. Read FAQspage to know more information about the internship program. The Official Internship Advertisementlink is mentioned below: