Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships for International Students:
Applications are open to apply for the Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships 2023-24 in Ireland. All International Students from any corner of the globe are eligible to apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships funded by the Ireland Government. Those students who want to study their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or PhD Degree from the Irish Top Universities are encouraged to apply. This scholarship is a golden chance to outstanding and most talented students. GOIIES Fully Funded Scholarship is offered for academic session of 2023-2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under Irish Government Scholarship in best Universities of Ireland. The scholarship will offer almost everything to study abroad and offered by the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program and by the Department of Further and Higher Education. The basic purpose of the Government of Ireland Scholarship is to bring outstanding students with the chance to learn from top Universities. You may also apply for: Romanian Government Scholarships 2023-24 in Romania
A total number of 60 scholarships will be offered by the Ireland Government International Education Scholarships. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a golden Opportunity that funds the Irish International Scholarship Holders across all disciplines.
Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships 2023-24 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Ireland
- Degree level: Bachelors, Master, PhD
- Scholarship funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: Ireland
- Application’s Last Date: 24 March 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
keep in Touch with us & Follow us on our social media accounts Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn and Reddit
You may also apply for: CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in Switzerland
You may also apply for: OIST Research Internship Program 2023
Financial Benefits of Ireland Government Scholarship Program:
Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships in Ireland for International Students will offer all the expenses to complete your degree from Irish Universities. Details of the funding is mentioned below:
- A stipend of €18,500 per annum will be provided
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution will be offered
- Scholarship can be offered to one of the following:
- final year of an undergraduate programs
- 1 year of a taught master’s degree programs
- 1 year of a research program (e.g., one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3 to 4-year PhD program).
List Participating Universities:
Candidates can apply in any university listed below under Government of Ireland Scholarships:
- CCT College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- American College Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Independent College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Munster Technological University
- Maynooth University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Waterford Institute of Technology
You may also apply for: GIST International Scholarships in South Korea
Eligibility Criteria for Irish Government Scholarship Program:
Candidates should have to meet the following criteria to apply for Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships in Ireland:
- All International candidates from non-EU/EEA countries are allowed to apply.
- Selected Scholars are to start studies in September/October 2023. Later enrolments will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees
- You Must be excellent in academics
- Applicants should have good communication skills
Application Deadline for Irish Scholarship Program:
24th March 2023 is the last date to apply for the Government of Ireland International Scholarship.
How to Apply for Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System available to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships in Ireland. Visit “Apply Now” link mentioned below and register yourself on the website start you application. Also, official advertisement link is mentioned below:
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the deadline (last date to apply) for the 2023 Ireland Government Scholarship?
GOI-IES 2023 round will close at 5pm Irish Time, 24 March 2023.
When the 2023 GOI-IES results will be available?
The HEA expects to show the results by 1 June 2023 at the earliest.
What is offer letter?
To apply for the GOI-IES, all applicants should possess a conditional or final offer of study from an eligible Irish higher education institution. In order to get an offer, the applicant should first apply to an Irish higher education institution for a course of study. The institution will then issue the student with an offer if they select the student eligible for their course.
You may also apply for: Detroit Mercy University Scholarships in USA 2023
If I do not have an offer letter; can I apply for the GOI-IES?
All applicants should possess a valid conditional or final offer letter from an eligible Irish higher education institution before the closing deadline of 24th March 2023.
What references, I include in my application?
It is up to the candidates to decide what references they feel would best support their application. Please note, we may only accept letters of reference that are uploaded via the online application portal.
Is there any language requirement for the GOI-IES applications?
All applications should be completed in English.