Irish Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Welcome! Applicants are welcomed to apply for the most-awaited Irish Government Scholarship 2023. All International students with good academic background from all around the globe are highly encouraged to apply for Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2023. The Ireland Government scholarship provides research master’s or Ph.D. in almost all discipline at higher education institutions in Ireland.
You may also apply for: SIIT Scholarships 2023 in Thailand – Fully Funded
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2023 is a well-organized national initiative, financed and supported by the Department of Further & Higher Education, Innovation, Research, & Science, and managed by the Council. The program allows students to direct their respective research at the early-career stage, working under a supervisor in their preferred area of interest.
You may also apply for: Honjo International Scholarship Foundation 2023 in Japan – Fully Funded
Ireland’s Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a nationally known initiative administered by the Higher Education and Research Council (HERC) and funded by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science (DFERIS). The Postgraduate scholarship program is Ireland’s finest award for students starting a full-time Masters or Ph.D., who are passionate about research, and who have excellent academic credentials.
You may also apply for: 500 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-23 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
Irish Government Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Host Country:Ireland
- Organization/Institution:Irish Research Council
- Financial Funding: Funded
- Course Level:Masters and Ph.D. programs
- Eligible Students:All Nationalities
- Application’s Deadline: 20th October 2022
You may also apply for: IMF Internship 2022-23 in USA | International Monetary Fund Internship | Fully Funded
List of Available Study Fields and Majors:
- Humanities and Arts
- General Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
List of Eligible Higher Education, Institutions:
The following universities/Institutions are allowed and offering Irish Scholarships for the International Students:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- National College of Ireland
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- University College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Technological University Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- (Dún Laoghaire) Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- University College Cork
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- University of Limerick
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
You may also apply for: ISPA Fellowship Program 2022-2023 in USA | Global Fellowship Program
Financial Benefits of Irish Government Scholarship 2023:
Selected students for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme will get the following benefits/advantages.
- A Stipend €18,500Per annum will be given
- The tuition fee will be funded by the scholarship.
- Students will get up to a maximum of€5,750per annum Contribution to Fees, including non-EU Fees.
- Eligible straight research expenses of€3,250per annum will be offered.
Irish Government Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for the Master’s program, candidates should have a Bachelor’s or an equivalent Degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D. Doctoral Degree, students should have a Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree.
- Candidates should be able to communicate well in both written and spoken English.
- Results awaiting students can also apply for Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship.
Irish Government Scholarship 2023 Deadline:
20 October 2022 is the application deadline to apply for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2023.
How to Apply for Irish Government Scholarship 2023?
- Online application platform available to apply for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships 2022.
- There is no need to submit the application form by E-mail or in hardcopies.
- The applicants would be advised/expected to create the application completely on their own. (No plagiarism)
- Submit yours application only in English or Irish.