KAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 for International Students:
Applications are invited Candidates to apply forKAAD Scholarship2023-2024 inGermany. All International Students from worldwide are allowed to apply forEastern European Scholarships in Germany. KAAD Eastern Europe is aFully Free Scholarshipfor candidates to pursue theirMaster’sorPhD Degreefrom Germany. The Scholarship is offers for academic years of 2023-24.
The KAAD scholarship program is a exceptional opportunity for young scholars fromdeveloping countriesto undertake postgraduate studies in Germany. The scholarship is offered by theCatholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD)and objectives to support brilliant individuals who are dedicated to making a positive influence in their home countries. With a strong prominence onacademic excellenceandpersonal development, the KAAD scholarship offers a broad package that includes living expenses,tuition fees, language courses, and other support services. You May Also Apply for:KAUST VSRP Internship Program in Saudi Arabia 2023-2024 – Fully Funded
KAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 in Germany Details:
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||Developing Countries|
|Last Date:||30 June 2023|
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: Qatar University Scholarship in Qatar 2023
You may also apply for: Korea National University of Arts Scholarship in Korea 2023
Financial Benefits for KAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 in Germany:
KAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023-24 is a Full Funded Scholarships for students to pursue Postgraduate Degree Programs from Germany. The details of the covered costs are mention below:
- Coverstuition feesfor the complete duration of the postgraduate degree program.
- Provides amonthly living stipendadjusted based on the cost of living.
- Includes atravel stipendto cover transportation to and from Germany.
- This Scholarship Offers aGerman language course to Candidatesbefore the start of the program.
- Provideshealth insurancecoverage to Candidates.
- Offers occasions to take part in academic and culturalevents.
Scholarships Types and their Eligibility Criteria:
Scholarship Programme 1:
- Applicants Be acitizen of a developing or emerging country which includein Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America, and presently reside there.
- Applicants Have auniversity degreeandprofessional experiencein their home country.
- Plan to undertake a Master’s degree, PhD degree, or other postgraduate studies, or scheduling a post-doc or a research stay (2-6 months for academics) at a German university.
- Be of Catholic value or generally have its place to a Christian denomination, mainly if they are from the Near and Middle East. Candidates of other religions may be deliberated if they are proposed by Catholic partners and eager to involve in interreligious dialogue.
- Applicants Haveexpertise in the German languageprior to entry. KAAD Scholarship may offers a German language course of duration up to six months in Germany for eligible applicants.
Scholarship Programme 2:
- Essential come from adeveloping or emerging countryin Asia, Africa, the Middle East or Latin America.
- Essential be currentlystudying in Germanyand have at minimum 10 months of study remaining.
- Applicants Must plan to undertake a Master’s degree Program (application probable in the final semesters of the Bachelor’s degree Program), a Diploma or Magister degree (application at the initial after the inter examination) or a PhD at a German higher education institute.
- Applicants Must be of Catholic denomination or belong to a Christian denomination, mainly if they are from the Near and Middle East. Candidates from another religion can be supported if they are anticipated by Catholic partners and eager to involve in interreligious dialogue.
- Applicants Must have knowledge of theGerman languageat minimum at a communication level.
Eastern Europe Programme Scholarships in Germany:
- Candidates from Central Asia, Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, and the Caucasus are eligible.
- Candidates essential be of Catholic denomination (in excellent cases, applicants of another Christian value may be considered if they are planned by Catholic partners).
- The applicant’s home country is not a defining factor for eligibility, as long as they meet the other criteria.
Documents Required for KAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 in Germany:
- A letter of intent.
- A resume/CV specifically for scholarship application.
- A plan of study.
- A cover letter.
- Recommendation letters.
- A statement of purpose (SoP).
- A valid passport copy.
- Complete academic transcripts.
- Complete degree certificates.
- A motivation letter
Application Deadline for KAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 in Germany:
The Application deadline to apply for KAAD Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany for International Students from worldwide is 30th June 2023.
You May Also Apply For:Anhui Medical University CSC Scholarships in China 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Procedure to apply for KAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 in Germany?
There is an Online Application System/procedure to apply for KAAD Scholarship 2023-2024 in Germany. Follow the mention below steps to apply. Also the Official Advertisement link is mention below for more details:
- Check if Applicants meet the eligibility Standards for the scholarship.
- Choose a program of study in Germany that you desire to undertake.
- Applicants can Submit an online application on the KAAD website.
- Applicants can Upload all the required application documents listed above Carefully.
- If Candidates shortlisted, they will be invited for an interview.
- If selected, candidates will receive a scholarship offer and further guidelines on how to proceed with the visa application process