KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students:
Applicants are welcomed to apply for the KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship in South Korea. All International Students from all over the globe are allowed to apply for the KAIST International Student Scholarship 2023. This is golden chance to all students to undertake their Bachelors Degree from Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. Candidates are encouraged to apply for Full Scholarship by KAIST for the Academic Session of 2023-2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are provided by university under this scholarship to pursue an Undergraduate Degree. The scholarship will offer Tuition Fee, Monthly Allowance, Health Insurance etc. The basic purpose of the scholarship to support most talented students. You may also apply for: University of Guelph Presidents Scholarships 2023 in Canada
KAIST was founded in 1971 and it is a national research university present in Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was build by Korean government as the first research-oriented science and engineering university. According to QS World University Ranking it is ranked at 46th position in the world and 6th position in Asia.
KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship Details:
- Host University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Bachelors
- Scholarship Funding: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Host country: South Korea
- Application’s Last Date:13th January 2023.
Join our Social Media Platforms to get Latest Updates;
You may also apply for: Swedish Defence University UHR Scholarship in Sweden
You may also apply for: USTC International Scholarship in China 2023
Financial Benefits of KAIST Scholarship Program:
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship in South Korea for International Students will offer necessary funds to complete your degree. Following is the Detail of the scholarship is given below:
- Living expenses allowance, 350,000 KRW/month
- Full tuition fee waiver for 8 semesters will be given
- It provides Medical Health insurance
List of Available Academic Study Fields/Programs:
All study areas are provided by KAIST under this scholarship, candidates can apply in any academic field and major. All subjects are given below:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
You may also apply for: Singapore International Graduate Award 2023
College of Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
Documents Required for Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
To get admission in the university, applicants have to submit following documents:
For Online Submissions
- Submit the Application Form
- Submit One Recommendation Letter
- Offer High school Transcript
- Offer Passport or National ID Copy
- Submit the English Proficiency Test Report
- Submit Standardized Official Test Score Report
- Provide Statement of Financial Resources
For International Candidates of Korean Origin:
- Submit the Certificate of the Facts
- Submit the Loss of Korean Nationality
You may also apply for: Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
You need to complete the following criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- All international students are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should be graduated from high school.
- Candidates holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- An applicant must maintain his or her GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3 after fresher’s year.
- Student holding Korean nationality should have their education outside of Korea.
- International applicants who completed their high school in Korea.
You may also apply for: RIPS Summer Internship in United States 2023 – Fully Funded
Application Deadline for KIAST Scholarship Program:
Three cycles to apply for KAIST Scholarship, applicants can apply in any cycle. Deadline for each cycle is mentioned below:
- Opening Date:5th September 2022
- Deadline for Application & Documents:21st October 2022
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter:28th October 2022
- Opening Date:8th November 2023
- Deadline for Application & Documents:13th January 2023
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter:20th January 2023
- Opening Date:1st March 2023
- Deadline for Application & Documents:26th May 2023
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter:31st May 2023
How to Apply for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023?
To apply for KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24, candidates need to follow the given below steps:
- To apply, read the guidelines to get familiar with the application process.
- Download the online application form.
- Complete out the application form with accurate information.
- Must Pay the application fee
- Must Upload the scanned documents.
- Must Check the documents, after uploading them.
For more information about the KAIST admission requirements, visit KAIST Admission Guide for International Students.